Hero (BTN): $2.02
      SB: $0.76
      BB: $1.93
      UTG: $1.94
      MP: $4.77
      CO: $1.49

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has 2:spade: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.06, SB raises to $0.10, fold, Hero calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.22, 2 players) 4:diamond: 5:diamond: A:heart:
      SB bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08

Turn: ($0.38, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: ($0.58, 2 players) 7:heart:
      SB bets $0.48 and is all-in, Hero ?

PF: Standard blind-steal, got to call when SB min-bets.

F: Should aim to keep it simple and raise. If villain has middle pair then I probably won't get any more value from him so by raising I take the pot down when I actually have the best hand and also maybe get some weaker aces to fold which whom I will likely split the pot with if we go to a showdown. If Villain calls then I have a pretty easy check/fold unless I spike a 2.

As played:
      T: Villain's weak bet makes me think he has an pair but with a diamond so I call hoping to complete my flush and gain value from a weaker flush on the river.

R: Villain bets big, should read into this as Hero is strong (possibly 77?) or is it a bluff attempt trying to make me fold my exact hand?
  • 2 replies
    • awishformore
      It's not impossible to fold pre against a minraise, especially when it's such a short stack. You are dominated too often here; as played, I don't really see him bluffing and would probably fold the turn, in spite of the small bet.
    • veriz
      Hello Raknyo,

Preflop: Fold it preflop directly vs his stack!

As played
      Postflop: Fold the river, if he really wanted to bluff why didn't he do that earlier?

Best Regards.