fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.00, 2 players) 2:heart: 7:heart: 4:heart:
      SB bets $1.00, Hero raises to $4.91, SB calls $3.91

Turn: ($11.82, 2 players) 4:spade:
      SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

River: ($20.82, 2 players) 7:club:
      SB bets $15.50, Hero calls $15.50

Villain is veryloose agro 41/25 ag f 7.5 wtsd 28%, w&sd42%, cbet 82%
      I was very confused on his turn donk 1/3 off pot my first thought was hes got :heart: redraw but then i decided no to raise couse he might be tricky and play sets this way ?! When river double pairedboard i was totaly lost didnt know how I stand does he have 7 or 4 for full house or air (with A :heart: or some over pair i decided to click call . What should be my plan on turn and river in this spot ?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Don't really see how I can Call the river even if he is aggressive. It's so likely that he is capable of having the FH there. If he really wanted to bluff earlier then why not just do it on the turn? ;) Which was rather just a block-bet.

Best Regards.
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Well he showed QQ :heart: so my call was good and his line was strange and on other hand i think he played it well , but if I understand well u would call turn and fold river ? Not even consider raising turn? Well i guess u have to advise safest and most comon answer, but lot off things depends off hero image and overall dynamics at the table so it is tough to evaluate hands whithout knowing game flow. Couse i noticed u always advice streithforward lines and if villains shows any sign off aggression then you advice is fold, and do you realy think nl 50 is so streithforward game and we dont need any balacing and fancy moves to be profitable ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      Well he showed QQ :heart: so my call was good and his line was strange and on other hand i think he played it well , but if I understand well u would call turn and fold river ? Not even consider raising turn? Well i guess u have to advise safest and most comon answer, but lot off things depends off hero image and overall dynamics at the table so it is tough to evaluate hands whithout knowing game flow. Couse i noticed u always advice streithforward lines and if villains shows any sign off aggression then you advice is fold, and do you realy think nl 50 is so streithforward game and we dont need any balacing and fancy moves to be profitable ?
      Well, but I don't know the dynamics, right? :P I don't know anything how villain took you. It's not being straightforward cause clearly we have only bluffs beat there, don't we? The guy is never betting QQ for value.

I can't take those stats seriously either cause clearly I don't even have the sample, until I have it I practically take it as unknown and small sample which is usually the case.

Name me what kind of balancing you would need to do here? How this guy could exploit you if you fold in those spots. What info would you get from Hero's play if you would be villain?