Paddy's VIP System

• 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey KateBastet,

How are you today?

Can i ask, how much rake do you generate per month on average? This thread is mainly aimed at those who generate over $250 in rake/fees per month and the money you earn relative to that rake. For example if you rake $4000 each month then you get the equivalent of 47% rakeback from the VIP system at paddypower plus an extra 3% on top from our Top250 promo equaling 50% or $2000

Does this explain things a little for you?

Carl
    • KateBastet
      KateBastet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey KateBastet,

How are you today?

Can i ask, how much rake do you generate per month on average? This thread is mainly aimed at those who generate over $250 in rake/fees per month and the money you earn relative to that rake. For example if you rake $4000 each month then you get the equivalent of 47% rakeback from the VIP system at paddypower plus an extra 3% on top from our Top250 promo equaling 50% or $2000

Does this explain things a little for you?

Carl
      Yeah yeah, I understood that :D

I meant, how is it paid? Cashback directly, need to buy cash coupons in the shop, etc?
    • KateBastet
      KateBastet
      Bronze
      For example: Paddy's Power Rewards

Here we can see in "Power Points for Cash" maximum cash bonus for a Power Four player (a player that makes 750$ per month) is 16%...

So, I don't know where the 40% comes from...
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KateBastet
      For example: Paddy's Power Rewards

Here we can see in "Power Points for Cash" maximum cash bonus for a Power Four player (a player that makes 750$ per month) is 16%...

So, I don't know where the 40% comes from...
      Hi KateBastet!

The info on the link above seems correct to me. I compared that to my rake generated and it matches more or less what I have.

The misunderstanding I believe is that there are 2 different ways to convert your Power Points:
      1) Directly to cash
      2) To bonus that will then have to be redeemed by playing more on the site)

When you go for option 2 you get twice more rakeback than when you convert your Power Points to cash directly.

Also the relationship between Power Points and rewards ins't linear so the more you accumulate Power Points the more rakeback you get.

Hope it helps.
      If you need anything more about PaddyPower or ipoker stuff send me a pm

EDIT: And the cash column in the Power Points for cash table is not the amount of rake but the actual cash that you get

EDIT 2: There is no way you get 40% if you rake $750/month