[NL20-NL50] nl25sh - KTch

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      btn 15/11/1.4k nit. 56 foldtoresteal (cause of his tight range).

sb seems fishy over 8 hands.

I'm not 3betting cause of the fish + not enough fe vs btn. Postflop???

Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1950214
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $26.83
      CO: $33.26
      BTN: $33.14
      SB: $9.16
      Hero (BB): $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with K :club: T :heart:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25) 9 :spade: A :diamond: 9 :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($2.25) A :spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, BTN folds

River: ($3.25) 8 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero calls $1
  • 10 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Fold preflop vs nit raise.
      As played just ch/fold postflop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Preflop: :( Clearly a squeeze or just a fold.

As played
      Postflop: Oh well, whatever is fine as long you are getting good odds. Though I don't expect to be doing very well either here whilst the guy also has smaller stack = less likely to bluff.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Preflop: :( Clearly a squeeze or just a fold.

As played
      Postflop: Oh well, whatever is fine as long you are getting good odds. Though I don't expect to be doing very well either here whilst the guy also has smaller stack = less likely to bluff.

Best Regards.
      Preflop I thought call was good because of the fish in the pot mainly + also getting decent odds. One of the things I still do not understand is why we have to fold or squeeze sometimes. For example: We have AQo in CO and UTG opens, MP calls (solid players). Why no call? Or we have AQo in BB and MP opens and CO calls (solid players), nothing worse calls. Or do you think that it is just too hard to gain profit with AQo way oop without iniative? Or yes like in this hand, the same thing...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Cause clearly you can't be that good against regs, why would you play your hand beign OOP vs 2 regs + UTG range which might have you even dominated? It's not really about if nothing worse calls but rather how many mistakes you going to do postflop being OOP + vs 2 regs who most likely ain't even paying you once you hit.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Cause clearly you can't be that good against regs, why would you play your hand beign OOP vs 2 regs + UTG range which might have you even dominated? It's not really about if nothing worse calls but rather how many mistakes you going to do postflop being OOP + vs 2 regs who most likely ain't even paying you once you hit.
      Well I think you misread to hand :P

- SB is a fish.
      - We're not vs UTG range :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist

- SB is a fish.
      Well, you also asked another question about AQ, didn't you? :P That's why shouldn't go off and ask rather this hand related questions. :D
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze

- SB is a fish.
      Well, you also asked another question about AQ, didn't you? :P That's why shouldn't go off and ask rather this hand related questions. :D
      Damn I'm sorry. It's prob because I read your answer 2 days after my question :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black

- SB is a fish.
      Damn I'm sorry. It's prob because I read your answer 2 days after my question :P
      Hehe, now imagine me doing all those hands and if you start to ask not hand related questions, what should I do in those spots? :P Try to keep rather hand-related questions. :D
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Yeah I know. Hopefully you have got some good assistence on NL2-NL10 limits =)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yeah I know. Hopefully you have got some good assistence on NL2-NL10 limits =)
      Yeah, I have good help there. :)