[NL20-NL50] nl25sh - K6hs

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

You mean what's the lowest possible KX hand? :D K2o of course. :f_biggrin: Also we stealing with such a hand. I would recommend taking a look again into the chart of BSS SH, you will see there 3 different charts and maximal has K2 for example, at least I assume it has. :D

Best Regards.
      Bronze
      Is it not highly opponent dependant? I mean, of course it is.

But on average, is it that great an idea to go as far as to open hands as K2o on the BU vs NL25 regs, unless we know that they don't 3Bet a lot (which I think they do very often, even OOP)?

Or is it the case that since we use 2BBs to win 1.5BBs we need to win the pot 57% of all time and even if those regs do 3Bet often from the blinds (~12% each) and call from time to time we still have a +EV raise in the long run?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Avatars91
      Is it not highly opponent dependant? I mean, of course it is.

But on average, is it that great an idea to go as far as to open hands as K2o on the BU vs NL25 regs, unless we know that they don't 3Bet a lot (which I think they do very often, even OOP)?

Or is it the case that since we use 2BBs to win 1.5BBs we need to win the pot 57% of all time and even if those regs do 3Bet often from the blinds (~12% each) and call from time to time we still have a +EV raise in the long run?
      That's why there is 3 different charts for to use. :) Either loose table, tight table or medium. According to the opponents we also raise it.

Why would you calculate even how much you need to win the pot, cause it's also postflop play and might not even end up with just preflop play. So I don't really understand why people calculating +EV or -EV things here. Cause clearly you don't have here enough of sample to estimate the fold equity.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

You mean what's the lowest possible KX hand? :D K2o of course. :f_biggrin: Also we stealing with such a hand. I would recommend taking a look again into the chart of BSS SH, you will see there 3 different charts and maximal has K2 for example, at least I assume it has. :D

Best Regards.
      So you would even steal K2o. Okay... I thought that kind of hand doesn't play well enough + BB too callhappy.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      So you would even steal K2o. Okay... I thought that kind of hand doesn't play well enough + BB too callhappy.
      Check out BTN opening chart for short-handed. :P And see if they have K2o there. :) And then come back and let me know. :D Might also find something new for yourself.