Weird problem

• Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I've come across a rather weird problem. Whenever I post here in the (English) forum, and then click on the HOME button, I'm transferred to the German page (de.pokerstrategy.com/home), even though the URL on the HOME button is linking to www .pokerstrategy.com.

I think it has only been doing this since I installed Firefox 3. Does anybody else experience this? I'll try to clear my PS cookies to see if it helps, but if not...
  • 3 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      This is a test post. :tongue:

[EDIT]: meh, now it didn't do it... guess it was some bug. :O
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      it just sent me to the french site (which is the last I visited), so there may be a problem with the cookie-setting...shouldn't be a problem for anyone who just visits the one site though

//edit: actually it might have been in another tab/window, so I never set the language back to english.. if so, it's not a bug, just perfectly normal
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Well, due to the translations I often switch between German and English, but it's still a bit weird. If I visit the English forum, then click on an English thread and post in it, why does it then send me to the German home page? Shouldn't all those English clicks make sure then that the language stays? ?(

After all, it wouldn't have been the first time that the HOME button was wrongly linked here.....

[EDIT]: Didn't do it either this time. I guess clearing the cookies last night solved it.

[EDIT2]: BLAH!!! Now it just did it again, and I was definitely NOT on any German page!

Hrmm... wait. Could it be because of my Update Scanner add-on?? I have it check the German News page every 15 minutes in case there's work for me.