PS Points not updating

• Stra666
      Stra666
      Bronze
      hy im playing 12$ sng hu on pkr i enjoy it and im mooving limits every month for now. This is not relevent to my problem, from 2 weeks pokerstrategy is not tracking my points, im curious if there is different tracking policy, not sure.

Its not a major issue but i want to be part of the rake race and when i dont recieve my ps point i cant be competetive, bur im sure in the end of the day ill get them

thanks
  • 5 replies
    • Stra666
      Stra666
      Bronze
      hy im playing 12$ sng hu on pkr i enjoy it and im mooving limits every month for now. This is not relevent to my problem, from 2 weeks pokerstrategy is not tracking my points, im curious if there is different tracking policy, not sure.

Its not a major issue but i want to be part of the rake race and when i dont recieve my ps point i cant be competetive, bur im sure in the end of the day ill get them

thanks
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Stra666,

I have little knowledge of this kind of thing, but I'll see if I can get someone to look into it for you as soon as possible ok?

Very best regards,

Mal.
    • pyropove
      pyropove
      Bronze
      It's been slow in updating for the past four weeks or so. Last update was last Friday iirc, and mine added the SP earned up to the 8th, excluding the 7th which is odd.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Stra666

I have moved your thread to the PKR board

I play on PKR as well and it seems that PKR haven't sent any points since the 4th

We can only wait I guess.

EDIT: I have also merged your other thread and updated the title :)

regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Update: they have updated upto the 15th for me.

Is it ok for your too?