This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH KTs vs reg

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20.10)
      BB ($38.96)
      UTG ($20.30)
      Hero ($29.15)
      BTN ($33.73)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, BB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.30) A:spade: J:diamond: 4:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.70, BB raises to $2.80, Hero folds

BB wins $2.57

29/25/4.9, call in BB vs steal 15, fold to cbet 25 (8), raise cbet 25 (8), c/r flop 22 (9), c/r turn 0 (9)
      wtsd 28, w$sd 64, 436 hands.

He is repping only a set here, but probably he would not raise with the set so its pure bluff there most likely or GS. I cannot rebluff because it also does not make sence, with string hand I would slowplay.

So there I need to cbh probably. But I did not think that Axx board could be cbh with GS and backdoor draw.

So then if I always check this flop when not hitting - this can be too easy for him. He then can bet the turn and take down pot. Or should I then be prepared to bluffcatch with low pairs?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

What you simply could do vs him is that try to CB bigger and see how he is adjusting to that. ;) Simply might not even go for Check/Raise whilst he has to pay a lot more. Though we can't of course continue here whilst it's difficult continue on the turn without knownig much about his further play.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      What you simply could do vs him is that try to CB bigger and see how he is adjusting to that.

Interesting. I hope I will remember this at the tables :)