$25.05
      MP2:
      $26.84
      MP3:
      $28.29
      CO:
      $14.63

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, A.
      MP2 raises to $0.75, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.75, BU folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($3) Q, 5, A (4 players)
      Hero bets $2.25, BB calls $2.25, MP2 folds, CO calls $2.25.

Turn: ($9.75) 6 (3 players)
      Hero bets $5.25, BB calls $5.25, CO calls $5.25.

River: ($25.5) 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $17.53(All-In)

BB: Fish 64/13
      CO: Fish 65/5

nh/sizing ok?
  • 5 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      river seems pretty thin. we chop with pretty much all Ax hands.
      i would be more inclined to check/call and pick off potential bluffs from fishes than jam it in myself. very tough for Qx to call river jam, but fish may bet small or jam with it himself
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello livethelife7,

Quite clearly overplaying your TP hand here. What's the reason for betting the flop, how many worse pay you there? Nor I don't really understand the shove on the river, turning hand into bluff or what? :f_eek:

Best Regards.
    • ttjjboy
      ttjjboy
      Bronze
      dunno the reason for leading flop either
    • livethelife7
      livethelife7
      Bronze
      I don't see what's wrong with leading the flop. There are two big fishes in the hand, who give me value from Qx & Ax, gs. So I like to take control here by betting. If I get action from mp2 it's a clear fold. When mp2 folds the turn is an easy value bet.

On the river I can see your point that it's overplayed. But there are two big fishes, and co has only a stack of 6.38$ left on the river. I think it's very very thin (and I have the leak to sometimes overplay hands) but in this situation I thought it's maybe fine. But just not quite sure now :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by livethelife7
      I don't see what's wrong with leading the flop. There are two big fishes in the hand, who give me value from Qx & Ax, gs. So I like to take control here by betting. If I get action from mp2 it's a clear fold. When mp2 folds the turn is an easy value bet.

On the river I can see your point that it's overplayed. But there are two big fishes, and co has only a stack of 6.38$ left on the river. I think it's very very thin (and I have the leak to sometimes overplay hands) but in this situation I thought it's maybe fine. But just not quite sure now :P
      Well, you ain't getting 3streets of value there anyways from a lot worse, therefore I'd Check the flop to maximize value from weaker pairs on the turn & river.

River even if one guy has $6 you ain't alone in the pot, there is another guy who has full stack. :)