BTN: $1.39 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 7, 3B: 4, AF: 0,6, Hands: 81
      SB: $3.82 - VPIP: 50, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 18
      BB: $5.33 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 2,5, Hands: 51
      UTG: $2.57 - VPIP: 67, PFR: 53, 3B: 0, AF: 2,3, Hands: 15
      Hero (MP): $6.05 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 34521
      CO: $2.56 - VPIP: 52, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 2,0, Hands: 25

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is MP with J :spade: J :diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.44, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.29

Flop: ($0.95) A :heart: 4 :spade: T :club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.95) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

River: ($1.45) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.88, Hero folds I think an overbet shove is never weaker then Ax here.
  • 8 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

seems fine. I would played myself b/f 0.45$ flop to not give free cards and not to get pushed off by worse hands

best regards,
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

seems fine. I would played myself b/f 0.45$ flop to not give free cards and not to get pushed off by worse hands

best regards,
      I though we can only bet for a)value b)bluff c)dead money
      1)can a weaker hand call here? -no
      2) can a stronger fold? -KK-QQ could, but even thats uncertain
      3) Collect dead money.... Well, this should be it, isnt it? Or I miss something. It's just strange for me to bet to NOT get bluffed out of the pot.

If we bet and get called, it's a give up situation right? Pot is going to be ~1.85$, villain:1.68$
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      I would play exactly the same. Checking the flop is standard, we can`t get much value from worse. Also, we can pot-control and can expect a lot of bluffs by this LAG villain.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hi,

best regards,
      I though we can only bet for a)value b)bluff c)dead money
      1)can a weaker hand call here? -no
      2) can a stronger fold? -KK-QQ could, but even thats uncertain
      3) Collect dead money.... Well, this should be it, isnt it? Or I miss something. It's just strange for me to bet to NOT get bluffed out of the pot.

If we bet and get called, it's a give up situation right? Pot is going to be ~1.85$, villain:1.68$
      you´re betting these boards with air, also he would call with likely Tx, 4x to hit his two pair and see what you´re doing on the turn, also I don´t think it is unreasonable to think he would c/c there once his small pp-s.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Yup, you should cbet that board anytime in a 3-bet pot. Otherwise you are very exploitable, as you give up every time you don't have a hand and bet only with hit. Bet/fold is nice line.

And about calling opponent's bets 2 streets.. Impossible. There could be anything, even weaker suited aces or any pp up to KK, so calling blindly here is spewwy.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      you´re betting these boards with air, also he would call with likely Tx, 4x to hit his two pair and see what you´re doing on the turn, also I don´t think it is unreasonable to think he would c/c there once his small pp-s.
      If we bet even 50% and get called,the pot is going to be ~1.85$, villain:1.68$
      I fear, that he could push with a weaker hand than ours later on, and we wont be able to call. He will have 2 streets where he could do that. We simply WILL NOT be able to fold this hand.

In short: what is our plan if he calls the flop?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      If we bet even 50% and get called,the pot is going to be ~1.85$, villain:1.68$
      I fear, that he could push with a weaker hand than ours later on, and we wont be able to call. He will have 2 streets where he could do that. We simply WILL NOT be able to fold this hand.

In short: what is our plan if he calls the flop?
      give up unless I hit my J
      - he would likely check down his Tx hands, sometimes bluff with KQ, but that is just too small part of his bluffrange that I should consider calling him on the river.
      if I check that spot with JJ I would also need to balance out with Ax hands and since I generally don´t like give free cards to low pp-s that would only continue if they hit set, then I would rather continue my aggression on the flop

best regards,