This Lady PISSED Me Off Today :(

• maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

I gotta rant about this because it's seriously the most dumbest argument I ever had with a lady. So my mom and I are at the front door of our apartment building and there's a lady there already looking inside her purse to find her keys to open the front door. Someone else (mom's friend) had the key in his pocket and already opened the door for us while she was still searching for the keys in her purse. There is a stack of mail near the "buzzer" and my mom decides to skim through the mail to see if any belong to her because she hasn't been receiving any mails from the government lately (she's supposed to). I told her that I already looked and none of it belong to her.

I press the elevator button and the lady and I walk inside the elevator. I pressed my floor number and she pressed hers. As the door was closing I pressed the "open" button to wait for my mom. Then all of a sudden this B***H starts going crazy! She starts complaining and asking why I pressed the open button for the elevator. I told her that "I'm waiting for my mom". I called my mom's name and I got the okay from her to go on ahead so I did.

As the door was closing she's still EFFING complaining that my mom wasn't going to come any ways and I was delaying her time to get home. As if her time is important any ways? She's a nobody!!! This lady lives on the 2nd floor!!!! WTF!!!!!!
      I said to her "you got some serious problems lady" and she just kept going on and on to the point where I had to thoroughly explain myself to her.

As she was leaving the elevator and heading towards her room, I held the elevator door and I told her that my mom was looking at the mail and I never got the word from her to go on ahead. The second elevator was at the 5th floor and it only takes 10 seconds to read all the damn mail. What was I supposed to do? be a bad son and leave my mom there? Yet this lady was still unwilling to see my point of view about the situation. She kept going on and on about how my mom wasn't going to come and that she wanted to get home and some other bull crap that I ended up forgetting as I'm typing this down.

This lady pissed me off so badly to the point where it's not even remotely funny. She feels she's that important? she can't wait for my mom for 20 seconds? she expects me to just leave my mom just like that without getting the okay from her?

OMGGGGG this lady, I just can't get over how stupid this lady is, it's unbelievable!!

I'm probably going to calm down later on in the evening and end up deleting this so enjoy this rant of mine :( .

Maythany
  • 32 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i somehow enjoyed this read.

i almost always use the stairs, maybe she should too
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      Elevatortrips with strangers is always awkward! If it was me I would probably have taken the stairs or let the lady take the elevator and call for it when she was home :)
    • pyropove
      pyropove
      Bronze
      You should've kept pressing the open button.
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      shit in her letterbox
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      next time press the emergency stop button whilst you're both in there, that would be great!
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Maybe you should have farted once the doors closed.

Not sure if it would help the situation, but funny none the less
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      u should let her use the elevator first while u wait for your mum and the next one to arrive. since she live on the 2nd floor, it wouldn't take too long for it to comeback down again
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      A deafening fart would've solved the problem. I'm 100% sure of that.

It sounds like a really slow elevator
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      hopefully this will cheer you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNtrkbgYgGs&feature=channel&list=UL
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      This is what you should have done to feel better and avoid posting:
      (as lady walks out of the elevator on the second floor)
      You: Hey, lady.
      She turns as the door starts closing
      You: F*ck off!!
      (door closes)

The End.
    • Toothless32
      Toothless32
      Bronze
      In our country I feel like there is some decent % of seniors who just look for every opportunity to start arguing about some bullshit,( no matter how absolutely ridiculous the thing is, and it does not even have to involve them,) I have few similar experiences, all with older people....Probably some sort of complex or smth, pathetic as hell....
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      I wouldn't care about what an unknown lady thinks about me, specially if she doesn't post in the forums. But it is true that my attitude might come from experience :f_biggrin:

Why even bother giving any explanations of why you do what you do. You don't need to hear all her rant either. There is a nice place called lalaland that is always there when you need a few minutes holiday.

Or you could use that time to think how you played your last AKo from the BB, just to be a little bit more productive than in lalaland :D

Or anything in that line. I am sure she had a crappy day, she found a nice excuse to tilt. But you don't need to be part of it. Ignoring her is the best way to not take crap from her and refusing to take the place she is offering you.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MisClick
      I wouldn't care about what an unknown lady thinks about me, specially if she doesn't post in the forums. But it is true that my attitude might come from experience :f_biggrin:
      Well maybe she was a member and was late for a local nosebleeds game. :rolleyes: :f_cool:
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      Well maybe she was a member and was late for a local nosebleeds game. :rolleyes: :f_cool:
      Well, that would explain it. I would be going mad! :f_ugly:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      :D :D :D :D :D :D
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      I'd whip my dick out and swing it around.

Why didn't you go out and wait for your mother?
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Lady=senior citizen?

If she was, then I would be sort of polite. Just let her rant and ignore it.

But if she wasn't, I would give something back.

"Hey, you can use the stairs. Wouldn't be a bad thing..." (look at his waist)

"Oh my God! Mom!!! Hurry up! This donkey here is in a hurry! He can't waste a second! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Run mom!" (remember to act like in panic)

"Oh, you seem to have a problem. (lean on the door so you block it from closing. Cross your arms.) Do you want to talk about it? Please describe your emotions. Did you have a happy childhood?"

But I really like that "Hey fu*k you!" line. You could go and ring her doorbell right after she has gone to her apartment. When she opens, just say "hey fu*k you miss!" and leave.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Pretend to be deaf.
      in this sort of situation, if you get mad, you lose.

Whistle tunelessly, stare into space or whatever, while ignoring her completely like she does not even exist.

With any luck, she may wind herself up so tight she blows a gasket, but even if not, you keep your own cool all the while.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Just by looking at her she appeared to be at least in her mid 40's. She didn't have any white hair or any notable physical signs indicating she was 50+.