Hello forum

• winepress
      winepress
      Basic
      Hi, complete poker beginner here.
      Wanted some extra cash so I thought I'd learn to play poker quick, went to 888 registered and deposited $10 and won $50 with some lucky hands after a few hours of learning how to play.

Found here when I was looking for the best place to learn.

Thanks for the free information on this site.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey winepress

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

First of all congrats on your win at 888, unfortunately we're no longer partners with 888 so you wont be able to earn any strategy points through them and learn even more :(

Secondly, poker is a nice way to earn some extra cash but i have some bad news for you. You're not gonna learn it quick. Poker is a game that is changing all the time and even the players that have been playing for years and years are constantly learning new things about poker.

Hope i haven't put you off yet :D ? Are you looking to deposit? If so take a look in this thread Choosing the right Poker Room for you! this will help you pick the right poker room based on what you want to play and at what stakes.

Or maybe you are looking to take advantage of one of our free money offers?? If so take a look at this page and see what is available: Free Poker Offers

This should be enough to start you off with :) if you need to know anything then just let me know and i'll see what i can do

Regards
      Carl
    • Crossy993
      Crossy993
      Basic
      Hei im registered since 1week and cant login to acconut.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey crossy993

What account are you struggling to log in to?

Regards
      Carl