This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Veriz

• 5 replies
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Yeah, Veriz may actually be human. Sometimes it takes him a short while to pile through these hand histories, but he always gets there. I'd react more like Newman from seignfeld. :D

I'm still only going with maybe human though. My other theories are a friendly cyborg network of computer bots or a benevolent team of poker pros. How he smashes through all these hand histories and then finds time to do everything else at pokerstrategy and then CRUSH his limits is scary!!

I for one can't appreciate my thanks enough. :)

• windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      lol I thought about that ofcourse just wanna make sure bec I always see a reply the next time from him everytime I post hands.. ;)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      veriz is a bot working for the estonian mafia. we figured it out at the very first NL BSS school

i mean, it's pretty obvious, right
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jules97
      Yeah, Veriz may actually be human. Sometimes it takes him a short while to pile through these hand histories, but he always gets there. I'd react more like Newman from seignfeld. :D

I'm still only going with maybe human though. My other theories are a friendly cyborg network of computer bots or a benevolent team of poker pros. How he smashes through all these hand histories and then finds time to do everything else at pokerstrategy and then CRUSH his limits is scary!!

I for one can't appreciate my thanks enough. :)
      +1
      Veriz, Everything you do for us in this comunity is very appreciated :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Haha, ty guys. :D Yeah, I have been quite busy here so didn't take the hands. :P Sometimes also taking a weekend break and having some drinks or going to gym etc. :D

Plus also have been trying to grind and take down the rake races. :f_cool: