[NL2-NL10] Veriz

• 5 replies
    • jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Yeah, Veriz may actually be human. Sometimes it takes him a short while to pile through these hand histories, but he always gets there. I'd react more like Newman from seignfeld. :D

I'm still only going with maybe human though. My other theories are a friendly cyborg network of computer bots or a benevolent team of poker pros. How he smashes through all these hand histories and then finds time to do everything else at pokerstrategy and then CRUSH his limits is scary!!

I for one can't appreciate my thanks enough. :)

• windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      lol I thought about that ofcourse just wanna make sure bec I always see a reply the next time from him everytime I post hands.. ;)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      veriz is a bot working for the estonian mafia. we figured it out at the very first NL BSS school

i mean, it's pretty obvious, right
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jules97
      Yeah, Veriz may actually be human. Sometimes it takes him a short while to pile through these hand histories, but he always gets there. I'd react more like Newman from seignfeld. :D

I'm still only going with maybe human though. My other theories are a friendly cyborg network of computer bots or a benevolent team of poker pros. How he smashes through all these hand histories and then finds time to do everything else at pokerstrategy and then CRUSH his limits is scary!!

I for one can't appreciate my thanks enough. :)
      +1
      Veriz, Everything you do for us in this comunity is very appreciated :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Haha, ty guys. :D Yeah, I have been quite busy here so didn't take the hands. :P Sometimes also taking a weekend break and having some drinks or going to gym etc. :D

Plus also have been trying to grind and take down the rake races. :f_cool: