This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH Zoom - AA

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: I would give villain something like 22-QQ, AT+, KQ+. Still not sure whether to bet/broke, bet/call.

b/f - villain can only really have 66/33 here so ruling this out
      b/c - this might keep his weaker range and bluffs in the hand
      b/3b/broke - I think that I isolate myself versus a stronger range but I still think villain can go broke with something like TT-QQ and maybe AT :spade: + here

I think b/c is the best line here because it keeps some of villains weaker range in, although we do neglect value maximisation.

Turn: Really don't know what to do here. I can either x/beh or b/c IMO. This card doesn't change much except it might make it harder for villain to call T. So I think that I can either x/beh for bluff induce or bet/call and re-val river ( since I was either already way behind on the flop or I'm way ahead of bluffs and worse hands) this way villain might x/c T with KX, FD's or weaker PP's that are trying to x/c to showdown.

What's the best line on the F and T here? :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:

Cheers

PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $7.42
      SB: $11.29
      BB: $2.01
      UTG: $6.45
      MP: $12.04 unknown
      CO: $4.67

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, MP raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, MP calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.97, 2 players) 6:spade: 6:club: 3:spade:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.45, MP calls $0.45

Turn: ($1.87, 2 players) K:heart:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.90, fold

Hero wins $1.79
  • 2 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Silver
      i think i would bet/call flop.
      as for turn i would bet small again and get 2nd street of value now as you did vs fds/pps rather than try to get it on river and possibly letting villain get there
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello muel294,

Preflop: 3bet size way too small, giving good option for the guy to set-mine vs you.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, I'd just Bet/Bet/Bet for value. :) And reevaluate further actions. We can't really Bet/Broke in those spots cause clearly he doesn't pay with a lot worse. Therefore most likely would play way ahead/behind.

Best Regards.