[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH Zoom - AA

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Flop: I would give villain something like 22-QQ, AT+, KQ+. Still not sure whether to bet/broke, bet/call.

b/f - villain can only really have 66/33 here so ruling this out
      b/c - this might keep his weaker range and bluffs in the hand
      b/3b/broke - I think that I isolate myself versus a stronger range but I still think villain can go broke with something like TT-QQ and maybe AT :spade: + here

I think b/c is the best line here because it keeps some of villains weaker range in, although we do neglect value maximisation.

Turn: Really don't know what to do here. I can either x/beh or b/c IMO. This card doesn't change much except it might make it harder for villain to call T. So I think that I can either x/beh for bluff induce or bet/call and re-val river ( since I was either already way behind on the flop or I'm way ahead of bluffs and worse hands) this way villain might x/c T with KX, FD's or weaker PP's that are trying to x/c to showdown.

What's the best line on the F and T here? :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:

Cheers

PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $7.42
      SB: $11.29
      BB: $2.01
      UTG: $6.45
      MP: $12.04 unknown
      CO: $4.67

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, MP raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, MP calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.97, 2 players) 6:spade: 6:club: 3:spade:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.45, MP calls $0.45

Turn: ($1.87, 2 players) K:heart:
      MP checks, Hero bets $0.90, fold

Hero wins $1.79
  • 2 replies
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      i think i would bet/call flop.
      as for turn i would bet small again and get 2nd street of value now as you did vs fds/pps rather than try to get it on river and possibly letting villain get there
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello muel294,

Preflop: 3bet size way too small, giving good option for the guy to set-mine vs you.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, I'd just Bet/Bet/Bet for value. :) And reevaluate further actions. We can't really Bet/Broke in those spots cause clearly he doesn't pay with a lot worse. Therefore most likely would play way ahead/behind.

Best Regards.