235FPP Hyper 6max Sunday Storm sats

• Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      Hi everybody,

I heared that the best value for your FPP you can get by playing these 235FPP Hyper 6max Sunday Storm sats. I'm not sng player, but I think I'll give them a try. Maybe anyone could tell me what hud stats (maybe even what colors) would be helpful playing them? :f_confused: Ty
  • 9 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      You don't need hud for these sats. I tried 18 of these yesterday, cashed in 7 of them, although I were running as bad as possible. Just push most of the pairs, all broadways, medium-big aces. Widen up, as your stack decreases.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      If u want to play these as a change of FPPs regularly (when u are good u can get better value than supernova cash bonus which is 0,016 per FPP) then HUD will help you a lot. I would suggest something like this VPIP/PFR/STEAL (CO/BTN/SB) and BB fold to steal as a minumum.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      I would have thought the 70FPP's would be better, but never actually played the 235s

They're hypers though so I'd think that there's more room to outplay your opponent in the 70FPP even though only one cashes. Plus from what I've seen in the 70FPP it's hard to imagine worse players in the 235s, and the fact that its hyper turbo makes their terrible play less disadvantageous.

Can anyone who's played a decent amount of both say that the 235s are definitely better than the 70s?
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I think the key point is that if you cash one in three times, which is effectively a ROI of 0%, you have still managed to convert your FPPs into $T at an excellent rate.

And they're fun ofc. :f_biggrin:
    • Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      Found this in a thread about huds, but this config is for hem

For Super Turbo's, you can leave most stats out of the HUD (since postflop stats don't apply).
      Only add:
      line1: VPIP / PFR / AGG / #HANDS
      line2: Fold BB to Steal / Steal / Limp-Fold / Limp-Reraise

in STTs add a #players filter:
      HM1: hud options--> additional HUD filters-->
      HM2: hud options--> hud filters

As I understand that player filter should show stats for only # players left, or no? Is it possible to make player filter in PT3 and if yes, how?
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Sorry for noob question, but I assume you can unregister from the Sunday Storm and get regular $ in your account?

Thanks
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      Sorry for noob question, but I assume you can unregister from the Sunday Storm and get regular $ in your account?

Thanks
      You get $T.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Originally posted by JonikoP

Thanks
      You get $T.
      Correct, thank you JB :)
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Thanks both.