$1.50 9 man SnG's

• 5 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You only need basic level of skill to beat those IMO. I guess if you use the strategy provided here on PS you will beat those games.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      The key of winning in STT is ICM so you need good ICM program(to study it). The most popular is SitNGo Wizard http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/tiki-index.php. You can use it 30 days free.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      The key of winning in STT is ICM so you need good ICM program(to study it). The most popular is SitNGo Wizard http://www.sngwiz.com/tiki/tiki-index.php. You can use it 30 days free.
      Orrrrrrr

You can use the PokerStrategy.com ICM trainer for free forever ;) To find out more why not take a look at our Poker Tools Page and downloading them.

Also don't forget to have a read of the basic, bronze and silver articles they should be more than enough to help you beat the lowest stakes and as you play you will of course be generating Strategy Points meaning you will unlock even more content to help you improve.

Have you attended our live coachings before? If you check out this link it will take you to the coaching timetable being silver status that means you can of course attend all coachings with a basic bronze or silver icon on it. As you can see there is a SnG coaching tomorrow evening if you are free?

All the best and good luck
      Carl
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      Orrrrrrr

You can use the PokerStrategy.com ICM trainer for free forever ;) To find out more why not take a look at our Poker Tools Page and downloading them.

Also don't forget to have a read of the basic, bronze and silver articles they should be more than enough to help you beat the lowest stakes and as you play you will of course be generating Strategy Points meaning you will unlock even more content to help you improve.

Have you attended our live coachings before? If you check out this link it will take you to the coaching timetable being silver status that means you can of course attend all coachings with a basic bronze or silver icon on it. As you can see there is a SnG coaching tomorrow evening if you are free?

All the best and good luck
      Carl
      Is it worth downloading both the ICM trainer and the ICM trainer Lite?

Is the Lite just for Sit'n'Go's and the ICM Trainer for mtt?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeah have a download of them both and have a play around im not 100% sure what the difference is as i dont play Sngs or mtts so haven't really used them that much. I think the light version is kind of an intro to ICM and sets you up with 10 lessons and the full version you can have more of a play around with and choose the situation you want to practice (how many players stack sizes and so on. I think thats the difference but don't sue me if i'm wrong ;)