hey

• danan758
      danan758
      Bronze
      well i only got $8 bucks at party
      $1.56 at everest i cashed out last week im quiting there
      $0.01 at pokerstars
      so i dont have a bankroll
      i through my bankroll away at party when i was on tilt it was the only time tilt made me do that
      ill make my first deposit after novmber 3 so hopefully my nasty spell of badluck will be over by then
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Yeah, it sux.

Part of the skill at poker is self-control.

I've made 4 deposits now, to earn bonuses.
      Each time, I deposit, I go on a losing streak.

And yeah, when you feel like that it is tough to remember that you do this for the fun of it.

I read your other post on busting out of 50 tournaments.
      Perhaps that is why they recommend that you only enter tournaments with 1/100th of your bankroll -- like they were expecting you to lose a huge number of them.

I had a whack o' freeroll tickets to use up before Wednesday.
      I played them today.
      I 8 tournaments I busted out before the first break each time.
      I had 6 flopped sets busted by straights and flushes. 4 of them runner-runner.
      The other two I lost flips.

But look on the bright side...
      If you think that poker is frustrating, try golf.

--VS
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey danan758

Good morning

I didn't really know where to put your thread hope you don't mind that i've moved it here. What games do you play?Have you thought about joining the no limit beginners course (check vorpals Sig above this post) once you deposit that should soon get rid of at least some of your bad "luck" The thing about poker is that a lot of the time it can look like we are really unlucky until we look closely at our game and see that we are making some really dumb obvious mistake that is costing us money and even though it can be right in front of us it takes us ages to see it. The no limit beginners course will start you down the right track to becoming a winner and straightening out any major leaks you may have in your game :)

Hope this helps
      Carl