Prima, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

BB: $14.25 (28.5 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $67.69 (135.4 bb)
      MP: $90.84 (181.7 bb)
      CO: $77.13 (154.3 bb)
      BTN: $105.84 (211.7 bb)
      SB: $64.52 (129 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q Q
      Hero raises to $1.50, MP calls $1.50, CO folds, BTN raises to $6, 2 folds, Hero calls $4.50, MP calls $4.50

Flop: ($18.75) J 8 Q (3 players)
      Hero bets $14, MP folds, BTN calls $14

Turn: ($46.75) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $20, BTN raises to $85.84 and is all-in, Hero calls $27.69 and is all-in

River: ($142.13) 2 (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Anon table.

MP was a fish on small sample, BTN played 20/20 after 10 hands, no 3bets so far.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Don't like that much the Bet size on the flop cause you clearly kick out all decent players with this play. Your calling range is mainly PPs and which hardly hit such a board. Though otherwise of course not the best turn card but will be difficult to fold.

But we obviously should ask what we really have beat on the turn cause we are hoping the guy to have JJ and maybe even 88 in his range.

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Don't like that much the Bet size on the flop cause you clearly kick out all decent players with this play. Your calling range is mainly PPs and which hardly hit such a board. Though otherwise of course not the best turn card but will be difficult to fold.

But we obviously should ask what we really have beat on the turn cause we are hoping the guy to have JJ and maybe even 88 in his range.
      Flop donksize is indeed huge, but I thought the fish could hit this board many ways, and probably wont fold pair+draw type of hands, or better.
      After reg calls, I dunno, his range is mostly KK/AA maybe, or if he slowplays JJ, but it would be a bit weird. Also I block AQ a lot.
      He showed A:hK actually, which is one of best I could get...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz

Flop donksize is indeed huge, but I thought the fish could hit this board many ways, and probably wont fold pair+draw type of hands, or better.
      After reg calls, I dunno, his range is mostly KK/AA maybe, or if he slowplays JJ, but it would be a bit weird. Also I block AQ a lot.
      He showed A:hK actually, which is one of best I could get...
      Yeah, that of course as well but that's just 1 combo. :P Though we should really look towards making a smaller Bet on the flop cause you this way invite those overpairs come along and they might feel more committed later on.