Pokernews Sidebar

• woodzzi
      woodzzi
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, just had a quick question. For us windows users we have this little option called a sidebar on the desktop. Is it possible to create some kind of poker news ticker gadget that can be displayed on this sidebar?
  • 2 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey woodzzi,

Apologies on the delay you've had in getting a response. I'll ask tomorrow when I get into the office what the options are here.

Btw thanks for the idea and if you have any further ideas on how we can improve our product please post http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1364 and the right people will see he thread.

Best,
      Patrick
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hey, you can do that by yourself simply with an RSS reader gadget and use the Pokerstrategy RSS links all over the site:

Or alternatively you can use an RSS reader extension/plugin within your browser which I find more convenient.
      Chrome with RSS Live Links extension:

Either way, a standalone, easy to use pokerstrategy news gadget for the sidebar would sure be useful and it shouldn't even be difficult to make one since the site is already using RSS.