[Application] $7 45-man turbos

• suitedaces1701
      suitedaces1701
      Platinum
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I'm asking for a 50/50 stake for the $7 45 mans on pokerstars.

BR needed: $700+ (I think that 100BIs is enough to overcome variance but you're free to choose)

This might be a little bit of a gamble for stakers because I haven't played much at the $7 level and when I played (much earlier this year) it wasn't successful. I have just restarted playing the 45mans though and my EV is looking pretty good, but not the actual winnings. I am positive that I am a winner at the $3.50s now though (based on how I see myself play at the tables). I did hit my sick downswing today thus finishing with a BE weekend. I still had a BR of $350 though and was able to withdraw enough to pay off the first credit card. The second however has $600 on it and that is why I'm asking for a stake.

You will see on the graph what the downswing was. I'm asking for a stake for a higher stake ($7 games) because I know that the upswing should be coming shortly and it would be best to make it as big as possible. And being the nice person that I am, sharing the winnings with someone else :)

Here is the graph for the tournament winnings and hand winnings (cool thing that HM2 lets you do).

If those little drops here and there weren't because of variance, they are because I was playing too many tables AND I felt like my brain wasn't working at 100% so I'm bringing down the table count. I could see myself making mistakes because I was trying to make the decisions too quickly therefore miss reading cards or stacks.

I will be playing ~25 tables. Bringing them down if I feel like I'm not playing my A game at 25 and bring them up if I'm on some sort of caffeine rush.

Thank you

Edit: feedback thread --> Suitedaces1701 feedback thread
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Quoted for reference.

Originally posted by suitedaces1701
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I'm asking for a 50/50 stake for the $7 45 mans on pokerstars.

BR needed: $700+ (I think that 100BIs is enough to overcome variance but you're free to choose)

This might be a little bit of a gamble for stakers because I haven't played much at the $7 level and when I played (much earlier this year) it wasn't successful. I have just restarted playing the 45mans though and my EV is looking pretty good, but not the actual winnings. I am positive that I am a winner at the $3.50s now though (based on how I see myself play at the tables). I did hit my sick downswing today thus finishing with a BE weekend. I still had a BR of $350 though and was able to withdraw enough to pay off the first credit card. The second however has $600 on it and t...ph what the downswing was. I'm asking for a stake for a higher stake ($7 games) because I know that the upswing should be coming shortly and it would be best to make it as big as possible. And being the nice person that I am, sharing the winnings with someone else :)

Here is the graph for the tournament winnings and hand winnings (cool thing that HM2 lets you do).

If those little drops here and there weren't because of variance, they are because I was playing too many tables AND I felt like my brain wasn't working at 100% so I'm bringing down the table count. I could see myself making mistakes because I was trying to make the decisions too quickly therefore miss reading cards or stacks.

I will be playing ~25 tables. Bringing them down if I feel like I'm not playing my A game at 25 and bring them up if I'm on some sort of caffeine rush.

Thank you

Good luck.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS