$24.55
      MP2:
      $12.15
      MP3:
      $24.92
      CO:
      $26.62

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.40, CO calls $1.65.

Flop: ($4.9) 6, K, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.70, CO calls $2.70.

Turn: ($10.3) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $7.50, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $10.3.

they are unknown,I shouldnt CB? is the fold on the turn wrong?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Is he a pure unknown? Surely you know whether he's a fish or reg. That would help a lot.

Vs a fish or a passive reg I think checking the Flop with intention of calling at least 2 streets (and deciding on river) seems reasonable. What usually happens is that they either bluff way too much (assuming you are going to fold when you check) or automatically remove KX from your range in their heads (allowing you to valuebet Turn and river).

Vs a good reg betting Flop seems better since you are merging your value betting range and he won't know if you have AK or AA or QQ.

On the Turn, you lose to QJ now, but you still beat flush draws and AQ/AJ. You should definitely consider c/c here. Thing is that I don't really like a Turn c/c if you don't know whether this guy is giving up on the River. What if he bluffs? I assume you would then fold. But he may be bluffing 2 streets instead of the Turn only. That would make your turn call terrible.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello daisuke3823,

Don't really like the idea of CBetting once & done whilst the guy could easily float you with even weaker hands as pure FD, Tx or even PPs. If you go into Check/Call mode he may also turn his hand into bluff and therefore we rather want to 2nd barrel ourselves to make him also tough to continue.

Though other option would be turning your hand into bluff-catcher on the flop right away if we also have decent reads on the guy that he ain't adjusting to that.

Best Regards.