FTP 27% rakeback

• bucas
      bucas
      Bronze
      Hello I registred to ftp from pokerstrategy about 3 months ago I got your 50$ + sum amount of other money bonus. Because if few suckouts I lost it( it's very hard to play with bankroll managment then you have only 50$) but that's okay. Thank you really much for my bonus. Then I started learning more poker, read a lot of books, read your and 2p2 forums and thought maybe I need to deposit my own money now and i think I'm ready. Last time I played as I said in FTP 3 months ago and I maybe could deposit my money only one months later. So does FTP rakeback is gone for me bacause I haven't played for long or it's for lifetime? When choosing where to play for me now is really matter rakeback because I know that i can save much money.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bucas as I already answered in your other thread:

The rakeback you have by being tracked over PokerStrategy does not expire. You still have 27% rakeback (no matter how little rake you produce).

Good luck in your new attempt at Poker - I hope you will also find our here offered content such as the videos, articles and hand analysis boards useful for yourself :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD