This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FTP 27% rakeback

• bucas
      bucas
      Bronze
      Hello I registred to ftp from pokerstrategy about 3 months ago I got your 50$ + sum amount of other money bonus. Because if few suckouts I lost it( it's very hard to play with bankroll managment then you have only 50$) but that's okay. Thank you really much for my bonus. Then I started learning more poker, read a lot of books, read your and 2p2 forums and thought maybe I need to deposit my own money now and i think I'm ready. Last time I played as I said in FTP 3 months ago and I maybe could deposit my money only one months later. So does FTP rakeback is gone for me bacause I haven't played for long or it's for lifetime? When choosing where to play for me now is really matter rakeback because I know that i can save much money.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bucas as I already answered in your other thread:

The rakeback you have by being tracked over PokerStrategy does not expire. You still have 27% rakeback (no matter how little rake you produce).

Good luck in your new attempt at Poker - I hope you will also find our here offered content such as the videos, articles and hand analysis boards useful for yourself :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD