This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker - $10 bonus + rakeback?

• ashpool
      ashpool
      Basic
      Hi everyone! I just passed the Quiz and can claim $10 freeroll with Party Poker. I was wondering does that preclude me from getting a rakeback deal with Party Poker?

I am hoping to stay at Party Poker in the long run and deposit more money once I get better, so rakeback would be important.

Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi ashpool,

Welcome to the community and congratulations on passing the quiz!

Party Poker is an excellent choice for beginners. It is quite a soft site at the lower levels so I wish you the best of luck. With all our strategical content you should have no worries beating the lower limit games :)

As for your question - there is no direct rakeback at Party Poker. Their VIP system is their form of rakeback and you can find out all about it here

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ashpool
      ashpool
      Basic
      Thanks for your response. Just a follow up question, does this VIP system apply to everyone who plays at Party Poker, or do I have to somehow opt-in?

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries, we are always here to help!

It applies to all players at Party Poker so no need to opt-in!

Good luck at Party!
      Gary