looking for skype buddies to discuss strategy with

• z0fman
      z0fman
      Bronze
      hi guys i m looking to get more ppl on skype to talk strategy with.
      i play mtts and mttsngs low and mid stakes. contact me. I would post my skype name but i think its not allowed any more. But will send it to anyone thats interested.
      i would also be interest in participating in groups or creating a group since the already existing ones from pokerstrategy are pretty much dead

edit: maybe this should be moved to the mtt forum if a mod sees this
  • 7 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Welcome to the mtt strategy forum!

I hope you will find some players that are willing to discuss strategy in a skype group.

EDIT: After talking to some other english mod I have to revoke my former statement. Posting your skype nick in the forum is not allowed due to security reasons.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • z0fman
      z0fman
      Bronze
      i think i have u asaban as a contact on my skype...basically my skype name is the same as my ps name...anybody whos playing mtts or mttsngs can add
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      I'm looking for a similar thing. Message me and I'll send you mine

90/180 man's x $3-8 tourny's
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      I just builded my roll for 1$-90 mtsngs by playing over 400 games at 0,5$-90 mtsngs. If you wanna micro player in your group who has a decent knowledge in mtsngs strategy, then add me and I'll PM my skype ;)
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Build my roll to the 1 dollar and moving really fast towards the 0,50! :P

Im interested! Building up a roll (or atm building down) towards the 180 man.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Roachor
      Build my roll to the 1 dollar and moving really fast towards the 0,50! :P

Im interested! Building up a roll (or atm building down) towards the 180 man.
      I just started playing 0,50 45-man's, so if you wanna discuss some strategy you can write me a pm. :)
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Well you guys can add me on skype ---> elmatadorsinley and follow me on TWITTER @CristianSasso where i Tweet everytime im about to hit a session! My scores and everything. I have more than 30k+ on MTTs Profit over 2 years across like 10 poker rooms 10$ avg buy in! Play from 1$ to 15$ ! Now im play micro stakes!