Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.88)
      BB ($28.62)
      Hero ($24.77)
      CO ($20.82)
      BTN ($18.90)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.80, fold, BTN raises to $2.60, SB raises to $4.88 (AI), fold, Hero calls $4.08, BTN calls $2.28

FLOP ($14.84) Q:heart: K:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $7.40, BTN calls $7.40

TURN ($29.64) Q:heart: K:diamond: T:club: 4:club:

Hero bets $12.49 (AI), BTN calls $6.62 (AI)

RIVER ($42.88) Q:heart: K:diamond: T:club: 4:club: K:spade:

BTN: 31/11/0.6, 3bet 10 (20) 62 hands

SB: 63/10/9, 3bet 20 (10), 31 hand

I did not want to fold when SB 4bets because it looked like he can 4bet light with his stack and 3bet stat shows that until now he was active and had loose image.

But I am no sure if I had to reraise or just call. If I reraise, BTN might still call with worse hand like Ax, KQ. Byt maybe he does not have them in 3bet range.

Now on flop BTN has only pot size left, so if I decide that I am playing for this, then I cannot bet and fold. BTN also is active preflop, so he might have variouse hand, but its likely that there are many Kx in 3bet range, could easily be TT+. So c/f the flop?

BTW: can I post hand from the videos in this hand eval forum? I mean I give video link and minute. There are sometimes interesting spots which I don't understand and I doubt that video author would give the answer to my question fast enough if at all and also its interesting to hear your opinon.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Not a huge fan of flatting here unless I have a trap myself. Either 5bet it or just fold it. You don't want play OOP and in marginal spots as you did. If you assumed he is 3betting light, which of course ain't true for the sample size you should have rather 5bet to avoid him getting decent odds.

As played
      Postflop: Check it and play way ahead/behind, I doubt that he is taking stabs into you with a lot worse, rather takes pot control, nor I don't like playing for the stacks here.

BTW: can I post hand from the videos in this hand eval forum? I mean I give video link and minute. There are sometimes interesting spots which I don't understand and I doubt that video author would give the answer to my question fast enough if at all and also its interesting to hear your opinon.

Yeah, sure why not? Whatever is connected with hand evaluation, doesn't matter who's hand you post. Some have posted even quizzes hands cause they were wrong. :P

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Yeah, sure why not? Whatever is connected with hand evaluation, doesn't matter who's hand you post.

I thought aybe you mightbn not want because in video it takes bit more time than to read text :)