This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 77 Utg 10Nl Fr

• MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Hi,

Wondering if the correct thing to do is to second barrel here? Thanks a lot :heart:

PokerStars - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG+1: $9.25
      MP: $9.85
      MP+1: $10.00
      CO: $4.28
      BTN: $3.85
      SB: $3.88 39/0 over 18 hands, observed Olimping A2o early position. Fcbet 1/2
      BB: $4.82
      Hero (UTG): $10.29

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 7:club: 7:heart:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.25, fold

Flop: ($0.70, 2 players) K:spade: 4:spade: 2:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.50, 2 players) 9:heart:
      SB checks,
      Hero?
  • 3 replies
    • mkapt
      mkapt
      Bronze
      Yes, it is. He´s a fish who is calling your bet with flush draw, worse pocket pairs and gut shots.

The question is: if he shoves the rest of his stack, what do you do? :s_biggrin:
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mkapt
      Yes, it is. He´s a fish who is calling your bet with flush draw, worse pocket pairs and gut shots.

The question is: if he shoves the rest of his stack, what do you do? :s_biggrin:
      Thanks mkapt :f_grin:

If second barrel, then bet $0.90, fold to shove :f_biggrin:

(please judge, advise on this too, thanks a lot :heart: )

EDIT: Agh. That is tough. Just checked and he would be left with $2.18 to shove which is about 2 to 1 :f_eek: I would be inclined to fold as he might have overcards and flush draw, maybe even hit a 9 if he decides to shove, or he might also be slowplaying stuff, etc. My first instict is to fold, and I get the feeling that if he shoves with a FD, then he is shoving lots of stuff that have me beat...but really, I don't know what the correct move would be there.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MisClick,

As long he is a station rather do the 2nd barrel. Though adjust according his stack size so which means rather do it smaller.

Best Regards.