Hyperturbo HUsng beginner information

• jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Does anybody know where I can find some good info, I can't really find anything. Thanks. Turbo's are just way too slow :/
  • 13 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey jaeden23.

I'm not sure that there is that much info out there at the moment on these games to be honest. Whilst there are some very very exploitable players and maybe gamblers playing these there isn't much room to play poker which makes the variance pretty sick.

you will find players that fold way to much which is of course very exploitable when starting with only 25bbs and the levels rising every 2 minutes (not sure if these numbers are correct but its somewhere close).

You get players that will min raise or raise 3x every single hand and C-bet 100% of the time. Meaning its probably going to be profitable to check shove if you hit any part of the board.

You will start to pick up on the different types of players quickly make sure you take notes on what kind of player they are. Are they folding a lot? Raising all the time? Folding to small 3bets or shoves how often? Passive post flop? How do they play in AND out of position on the flop and so on the more notes you build up the better of course because the game moves so quickly every BB counts

What kind of Bankroll management are you planning on using? I would probably recommend like 50-75 Buy-Ins minimum because its hyper turbo. I have only played these for a little gamble or for fun myself so i maybe made myself sound like a huge fish :D

Good luck
      Carl
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Ok thanks for the tips, I play like a maniac most of the time, it seems to keep people easy to read as they often tighten up a lot and then i just chip away at their stack. I have about 35 buy-in's at the moment.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi jaeden23,

I'll move your thread to the SNG board and see what advice our SNG pros can give you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mongo007
      mongo007
      Bronze
      Hy, can somebody please tell me how i get PT3 to show my EV line for HU hypers? Thanks
    • mongo007
      mongo007
      Bronze
      ???
    • mongo007
      mongo007
      Bronze
      Moderators, could you please answer this simple question?
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      You cant see $ ev but you can see chip ev, to do that you have to choose graph for hands/chips won and tick to show all in equity.

Than you must calculate your ev $ won yourself.
      For example you have won 10 000 chips in ev over 500 games playing pokerstars 29.37+0.63$ level.

So your $ ev won will be 10 000/500 = 20 buy ins, than 20*29.37 = 587$ won.
      But you pay also rake so 587 - (500*0.63) = 587 - 315 = 272 $
    • mongo007
      mongo007
      Bronze
      Thank you very much..
    • Ghidush
      Ghidush
      Bronze
      Hello sir,

I have some really useful starting material for you.
      Add me on Skype, maybe you might be intersted joining our HUSNG study group which i just innitiated.

Edited by HollyMichelle
    • pbijvoet
      pbijvoet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ghidush
      Hello sir,

Add me on Skype, maybe you might be intersted joining our HUSNG study group which i just innitiated.

Edited by HollyMichelle
      do you mind if I add you to skype too? I just started the micro HT's.
    • Ghidush
      Ghidush
      Bronze
      i will be more than glad to have new players on the study group :s_biggrin:

So yes sir, feel free to add.
    • jaeden23
      jaeden23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ghidush
      Hello sir,

Edited by HollyMichelle
      Ah that sounds cool, thanks. I have no mic though, I'll order one when I get some money, I'll get skype tomorrow as I'm busy tonight.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Guys,

Please be aware that we do not allow members to post Skype addresses in the public forum. Please use our community tool for this purpose.

Regards,
      Gary