FT situation

Hey Guys,

I haven't played poker in about a month. I had a terrible downswing which hurt my bankroll pretty bad and made me take a break. Hence, I have not been reading about news updates in the poker world. I think I remember reading that FT was planning on going back online in November. Is this still true?

If this is true, what do you guys think the field will be like? I have a pretty polarized opinion regarding this.

1- only the sharks/regs willk be willing to deposit on the site because the fishes will have lost trust in it

2- Reopening will attract tons of fish

What are your guesses? Option 2 would mostly likely get me to deposit and possibly start grinding again!

• 2 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Well I'll be grinding there defo, because a lot of people will be coming back to FT. I don't if they will be only regs, I am willing to beat anyone. :s_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Charmander.

Yeh its true Full Tilt Poker Is set to re-launch on the 6th of November with Gus Hansen, Tom "Durrrr" Dwan and Victor "Isldur1" Blom already named as red pros.

I'm hoping option number 2 will be true but it might take a couple a weeks we will just have to wait and see.

Stay tuned to PokerStrategy.com for all the latest news in the run up to launch day