This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FT situation

• CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

I haven't played poker in about a month. I had a terrible downswing which hurt my bankroll pretty bad and made me take a break. Hence, I have not been reading about news updates in the poker world. I think I remember reading that FT was planning on going back online in November. Is this still true?

If this is true, what do you guys think the field will be like? I have a pretty polarized opinion regarding this.

Either

1- only the sharks/regs willk be willing to deposit on the site because the fishes will have lost trust in it

2- Reopening will attract tons of fish

What are your guesses? Option 2 would mostly likely get me to deposit and possibly start grinding again!

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      Well I'll be grinding there defo, because a lot of people will be coming back to FT. I don't if they will be only regs, I am willing to beat anyone. :s_cool:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Charmander.

Yeh its true Full Tilt Poker Is set to re-launch on the 6th of November with Gus Hansen, Tom "Durrrr" Dwan and Victor "Isldur1" Blom already named as red pros.

I'm hoping option number 2 will be true but it might take a couple a weeks we will just have to wait and see.

Stay tuned to PokerStrategy.com for all the latest news in the run up to launch day

#Excited

Carl