FTP 27% rakeback

• bucas
      bucas
      Bronze
      Hello I registred to ftp from pokerstrategy about 3 months ago I got your 50$ + sum amount of other money bonus. Because if few suckouts I lost it( it's very hard to play with bankroll managment then you have only 50$) but that's okay. Thank you really much for my bonus. Then I started learning more poker, read a lot of books, read your and 2p2 forums and thought maybe I need to deposit my own money now and i think I'm ready. Last time I played as I said in FTP 3 months ago and I maybe could deposit my money only one months later. So does FTP rakeback is gone for me because I haven't played for long or it's for lifetime? When choosing where to play for me now is really matter rakeback because I know that i can save much money.
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bucas,

The rakeback you have by being tracked over PokerStrategy does not expire. You still have 27% rakeback (no matter how little rake you produce).

Good luck in your new attempt at Poker - I hope you will also find our here offered content such as the videos, articles and hand analysis boards useful for yourself :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      just wondering, what is the rakeback time frame? is it from the 1st of every month to the last? or the 11th of the month to the next 11th (when the rb's are paid)?
    • jarlop
      jarlop
      Bronze
      hey

i was wondering too.
      I'm playing at FTp and will i get rackeback??
      like if i pay racke 70 bucks i get 27 % back?

best regards,

J. Leib
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello

@tehChipDonk: I am not quite sure what the exact time frame is - I will have to look into that myself.

@jarlop: Yes you will receive rake-back. The rakeback is calculated from your net-rake. That means Full Tilt first subtracts bonuses / FTP you spent / etc. before the arriving at the amount from which the rakeback is calculated.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jarlop
      jarlop
      Bronze
      thank you for quick reply:)
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello

@tehChipDonk: I am not quite sure what the exact time frame is - I will have to look into that myself.

@jarlop: Yes you will receive rake-back. The rakeback is calculated from your net-rake. That means Full Tilt first subtracts bonuses / FTP you spent / etc. before the arriving at the amount from which the rakeback is calculated.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      alright, thanks, lookin forward to it!