Quicker Hand Evaluation From Judges

• maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

I hate to complain about this because the hand evaluations I got from the judges have helped me a lot. I've noticed that the hands I posted under the SNG section take hours or a little over a day for a response from the judges.

I understand that poker may not be a full time job for a lot of these judges but as a paying user I should at least expect my hands to be evaluated by a judge within 5 hours right? Or am I just being too demanding/trolling?

MB
  • 5 replies
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      I'd consider 5 hours a little extreme for an expectation. Maybe within 48hrs would be a maximum for me. 12-24hrs on average would be great.

Also, I think one thing that would be more helpful in general in the Hand Evaluations is more input from other users before the Judges feed their opinions... If the Judges respond right away then there would be almost no time for others to join in...
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      hi guys,
      lol 5hrs is ridiculous

24hrs is good imo, 48hrs is average
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey maythany,

Thanks for posting!

Five hours is an optimistic standard to have across the board, don't you think?

We try to respond to each hand within 24hrs of it being posted, although it can take longer sometimes.

Hope this helps,
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I think hand evaluations is one thing I don't like to get an immediate answer to, as hours go by you are thinking about the hands and that is good. After 5hrs you can still be tilted. Looking up hands after 24hrs is good because you are approaching the judges opinion with a fresh mind, not "OMG I was so unlucky, I bet there was nothing I could have done".
      If you want fast answers then join a skype group where people are posting hands.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Hey maythany,

Thanks for posting!

Five hours is an optimistic standard to have across the board, don't you think?

We try to respond to each hand within 24hrs of it being posted, although it can take longer sometimes.

Hope this helps,
      I stand corrected.