This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ForTexi's new poker career

• ForTexi
      ForTexi
      Bronze
      Ok.

So I got interested in poker and found Pokerstrategy, and some other poker sites. I think I got over 300$ worth of bankrolls but every time I wasted them.

So now I decided to deposit 100€ (~150$) of my own money, And gotta say it started pretty good. I'm up 23€ for 2 days playing 0.25/0.50$ Fixed Limit Hold'em.

Have only played 365 hands atm on Titan but I will play a lot more on the weekend. I still got some leaks like not folding some hands early enough, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I also started posting hands in the hand evaluating board and I have to thank everyone from all the good stuff I have received. Nice community :)

Got a handrange of 31% and got a BB/100 rate of 42 :D It doesn't say anything yet (Doesn't tell my real rate yet, gotta play more, i know), but I'm gonna use the next month studying poker and trying to better my game.

My goal is to get the 200% to 600$ bonus, withdraw some money after that and leave some for continuing. Got a goal of 1000$ for next month.

See you at the tables!
  • 2 replies
    • ForTexi
      ForTexi
      Bronze
      Had a 20$ downswing in FL and stupidly spent money on tournaments.

But today I'm up 35$ again. BR at 90€ atm. Gonna stick to FL now and won't play any MTT's or super turbo Sit'n'gos :P

FL 0.25/0.50. Handrange 29%. BB/100 is 15
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi ForTexi - good to see you are also blogging here

I'm not a big FL expert myself - but would suggest that you try to stick to one format. So either FL or SNGs but don't mix them :)

Be sure to continue posting hands - its essential!

Best regards,
      SoyCD