ForTexi's new poker career

• ForTexi
      ForTexi
      Bronze
      Ok.

So I got interested in poker and found Pokerstrategy, and some other poker sites. I think I got over 300$ worth of bankrolls but every time I wasted them.

So now I decided to deposit 100€ (~150$) of my own money, And gotta say it started pretty good. I'm up 23€ for 2 days playing 0.25/0.50$ Fixed Limit Hold'em.

Have only played 365 hands atm on Titan but I will play a lot more on the weekend. I still got some leaks like not folding some hands early enough, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I also started posting hands in the hand evaluating board and I have to thank everyone from all the good stuff I have received. Nice community :)

Got a handrange of 31% and got a BB/100 rate of 42 :D It doesn't say anything yet (Doesn't tell my real rate yet, gotta play more, i know), but I'm gonna use the next month studying poker and trying to better my game.

My goal is to get the 200% to 600$ bonus, withdraw some money after that and leave some for continuing. Got a goal of 1000$ for next month.

See you at the tables!
  • 2 replies
    • ForTexi
      ForTexi
      Bronze
      Had a 20$ downswing in FL and stupidly spent money on tournaments.

But today I'm up 35$ again. BR at 90€ atm. Gonna stick to FL now and won't play any MTT's or super turbo Sit'n'gos :P

FL 0.25/0.50. Handrange 29%. BB/100 is 15
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi ForTexi - good to see you are also blogging here

I'm not a big FL expert myself - but would suggest that you try to stick to one format. So either FL or SNGs but don't mix them :)

Be sure to continue posting hands - its essential!

Best regards,
      SoyCD