This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tracked by PokerStrategy

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello gigenieks,

I assume you've created an account a long time ago and are actively playing at the moment?

Unfortunately, if this is the case. Re-tracking is not possible.

You can earn StrategyPoints by joining one of our Partner Poker rooms (where you don't already have an account). Follow the instructions carefully :)

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      Hmm...

I registered at PartyPoker like 6-9 months ago (I think).

But I did pass quiz long time ago (2-3 years) and got $50 starting capital at FTP. Didn't lose, didn't play much there. If I remember correctly last time I played there I had like $40 left.

So:
      1. FTP2 when they reopen??
      2. PartyPoker??
      3. Have to use another room?

I definitely would prefer being tracked either by FTP or PP because I want to have those nice deposit bonuses available when I decide to register in other poker rooms!!! :s_cool:
    • nabokow
      nabokow
      Bronze
      I assume you've created an account a long time ago and are actively playing at the moment?

what if I have a 2 years old Party Poker account I never played at ande was created directly via Party Poker site?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nabokow

what if I have a 2 years old Party Poker account I never played at ande was created directly via Party Poker site?
      Hi nabokow,

Our customer support team will be the best people to ask regarding this :)

Kind regards,
      Gary