I'm a mayor dumb ass, can you top me:)

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing a turney on PP and am basically card dead. So at one point my bladder gives out and I have to run to the toilet, when I come back I just catch a glims of my AA and right after that they are folded and I'm sat out...

LOL :D
  • 20 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      lol once i went to run in the other room to find my SHC's I copied, n when I came back I had AA n just enough time to request time n raise it, everyone folded tho.. at least I won the pot lol..

Another time I closed the window for an sng I was in after just installing fulltilt, so I could put 4 coloured cards on, n I forgot to click "back" n it folded QQ first hand, woulda won a nice pot too
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      i can top that yea, so i was multi-tabling, i saw QQ on this 1 table and Q3 on the table right next to it, then some how i twitched and auto-shoved the Q3 instead of the QQ of course the Q3 was called by KK....
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      I can't even count the times when I got KK or AA when I went for a coffee or a toilet brake and was 2 seconds late.
      It's funny how I can see my hand and run out of time.Sick.Siiick.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      i can top that yea, so i was multi-tabling, i saw QQ on this 1 table and Q3 on the table right next to it, then some how i twitched and auto-shoved the Q3 instead of the QQ of course the Q3 was called by KK....
      He he... Once I opened a thread with one of these, but I can-t find it so I'll just sum up. I had KK on one table and on another one the flop came XKX and I was so tired that I got the tables mixed up and kept pushing in the pot becouse I thought I had a set :D
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      I was multitabling (Sit and Go) and I acidentally folded pocket kings
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      i once folded my aces full to a turn float .
      i also mixed my hands on 2 tables ,i folded the set and i pushed the 2nd pair.
      I guess phisherman beats us all since he accidentaly called 1500$ with 6 high or something.
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Just yesterday i played 24K guaranteed in FT and my connection died for 15min. After i reconnect i saw how fold KK and 3 guys went all-in this hand. JJ,AQ,A9...JJ took the money with a pair...i was so pissed that i saw the hand.:( I was short stack at that time..barely made it to the money.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I was once chatting with a partner while playing and got AA, which I thought was A4. I folded it, and now I have to live with a 'witness' who isn't afraid to remind me about it.

Would have been nice if they would have lost.. would have helped my case a little.

She's the same person who's beaten me ONCE in her life in a command and conquer game, and.. that's the game we always talk about, of course. (Giving credit where it's due.. she used her accumulated knowledge of my play to just hammer me that one time. I never saw it coming.)
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      i once folded my aces full to a turn float .
      i also mixed my hands on 2 tables ,i folded the set and i pushed the 2nd pair.
      I guess phisherman beats us all since he accidentaly called 1500$ with 6 high or something.
      Omg, If I ever get to high stakes I won't play online :baby: , or I'll just put the sensibility of the mouse at 0.1 and play only on one table :D ...That's just way too much for a misclick.

I don't remember any specific situation, but I know I timed out some good hands on preflop and on the flop when I played on 12 tables. I didn't have time to be sad about it though, 11 tables waiting :rolleyes:
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      after playing some SnGs I decided to play a cash game. first game I have a pair with 3 hearts on the flop and decide to scare the rest with a 30c continuation bet . so I just type 30 and press enter (all in). a guy with a flush called of course
    • wormboy77
      wormboy77
      Bronze
      mayor: the head of a city government
      major: of greater importance or stature or rank; "a major artist"; "a major role"; "major highways"

(every thread needs a smartass:P )
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wormboy77
      mayor: the head of a city government
      major: of greater importance or stature or rank; "a major artist"; "a major role"; "major highways"

(every thread needs a smartass:P )
      good job :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      One day I played quite a lot and in the evening I was pretty tired, but was still playing. Yeah....what had to happen is obv.: I went all-in thinking I had the straight. After loosing the pot I realised that I just had the open ender instead of the straight. :(
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      0.1/0.2 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.58 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6:diamond: , 2:heart:
      UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, 4 folds, BB calls, UTG+1 3-bets, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) T:diamond: , 8:club: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero folds, BB calls.

Turn: (5.75 BB) K:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, UTG+1 bets, BB folds.

Final Pot: 6.75 BB
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Velak
      I was once chatting with a partner while playing and got AA, which I thought was A4. I folded it, and now I have to live with a 'witness' who isn't afraid to remind me about it.
      reminds me of the pots i lost pushing 4A all in, convinced i have aces.
      on some clients, when the 4 is behind the ace, and you're using mini tables, it's not very clear. (especially when tired or not focussed)
      one time i had 4 :club: A :diamond: , and the turn brings the ace of clubs.
      i bet my set and then i notice two of the aces are clubs...
      still took me a while to figure it out, lol... (even took a screen shot of it... lmao)
    • Knightftw
      Knightftw
      Basic
      Originally posted by riv3rd4ncer
      Originally posted by Velak
      reminds me of the pots i lost pushing 4A all in, convinced i have aces.
      on some clients, when the 4 is behind the ace, and you're using mini tables, it's not very clear. (especially when tired or not focussed)
      one time i had 4 :club: A :diamond: , and the turn brings the ace of clubs.
      i bet my set and then i notice two of the aces are clubs...
      still took me a while to figure it out, lol... (even took a screen shot of it... lmao)
      screenshot or....
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $9,95
      BB:
      $1,85
      UTG:
      $2,00
      UTG+2:
      $12,15
      Hero:
      $10,00
      MP2:
      $2,65
      MP3:
      $6,40
      CO:
      $10,00
      BU:
      $11,70

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 6:spade: , 6:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0,10.
      UTG+2 folds, Hero raises to $0,35, 3 folds, BU calls $0,35, SB folds, BB calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,20) 8:heart: , 6:diamond: , 3:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,70, BU raises to $1,90, 2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $2,60

top this :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      That's pretty dumb, indeed. :D
      I open-folded aces a couple of times because I was not used to my new script.^^
    • Marky84
      Marky84
      Bronze
      actually it was a hero fold, villain obvs had 88 here :D
      happened to me too, especially when heavy multitabling... it always feels like playing moorhuhn, right-clicking one table after another :D