This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4SH - AJo - 4b pre

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Villain had lost a stack to me earlier in the session w/ he min 3b a BU stl with QJo, I called IP with ATs for implieds and villain bet/shove AT9tt

Since then he had min 3b every single o/r that I made.

Preflop: My plan was actually to 4b/broke vs this guy. I had an "auto-note" in PT4 to say that this villain had called/made a 4b with QTs. With all this previous dynamic and from what I had seen I believe he would go broke with worse than AJo. I didn't have a plan for a call by villain.

:spade: Is this reasoning a bit reckless considering I don't know the context for some of these reads?
      :heart: Should I just 4b-shove preflop if I am going to 4b, especially if I don't think he is folding too often?

Flop: Pretty ugly for me. Villain can have anything IMO. I decided to bet/fold purely because I think that If I check I have to x/f, plus I haz a gutshots :f_ugly:

PartyGaming - $0.04 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: $4.00
      Hero (CO): $8.52
      BTN: $3.23 77/44/4/33/20/61 hands - bad LAG / MANIAC
      SB: $6.50
      BB: $4.50

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has A:heart: J:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.16, BTN raises to $0.28, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, BTN calls $0.62

Flop: ($1.86, 2 players) 7:spade: 8:diamond: T:spade:
      Hero bets $0.88, fold

Hero wins $1.77
  • 2 replies