DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      delete please
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey DoubleStandard

Welcome to the blogging section :)

Posting hands is easy once you are using some software, are you using some by the way? If not check out Holdem manager 2. They offer a free 30 day (i think) trial so you can try before you buy. Holdem Manager is an essential tool in nearly every poker players game. It stores all the hands you play and gives you up to date stats on the screen of all the players on your table in the form of a "HUD" Stats like how often opponent raises, how often he folds to your raises, how often he plays hands from certain positions and much much more. Have a look at this link to find out more and get your free trial started

Ok next i have PokerStrategy.com's own branded stuff ;) SideKick. This is also records your hands but is more of a "fun" software than HM it doesn't offer you the HUD like HM but you can collect different Kicks when you win with certain hands or reach milestones. We also sometimes run promotions along side collecting these Kicks so watch out for more of these :) You can read more about SideKick here

One more link for you, showing you how to post hands for evaluation straight from the SideKick software. Just click here to find out more

Good luck with your goals, dealing with anger management will prove very useful if you are playing MTTs the variance is going to be pretty sick :) but of course study hard and hopefully we will see you shipping some mega $$ in the near future.

I'm guessing you're not playing on a tracked account right now have you thought about playing on a second platform so you can get past basic status and unlock some more articles, videos and coachings? Ok so im done selling PokerStrategy.com to you now :D :D

Good luck with your poker sir ship something big

Carl