Tonight my dreams may come true

• HennieP
      HennieP
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I won an entry to tonights 50/50 tournament on FullTilt poker through a $2.20 sattelite. The 1st prize in this tournament is $9500. I could probably take the T$ ($55) but my bankroll is fine without it and I feel that this could give me the break I've been dreaming off. I know I may sound too possitive but you have to believe in yourself right? Besides, if I don't make it I only lose $2 but I stand a chance to win a fortune. Well a fortune for me anyway. I don't expect the field to be bigger that about 250 to 300 players and 150 places gets paid so if I'm lucky I can get at least that far.

So wish me luck and feel free to come and support me if you have nothing else to do. My screen name on FT is HurricaneSA.
  • 5 replies
    • HennieP
      HennieP
      Bronze
      Unfortunatly I didn't last long. Got my AA busted by a donk who called my 3.5 bb raise with 33. Ah well, will try again tomorrow.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Unlucky. Things like this happen.
      Just keep learning and trying to become a better player and your dreams will come true.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Unlucky. Things like this happen.
      Just keep learning and trying to become a better player and your dreams will come true.

I agree completely.

Greetings,
      TribunCaesar
    • kenstephens
      kenstephens
      Bronze
      That's the right attitude buddy. You need to thank idiots like this since they are the source of your profit and if they didn't lay bad beats then they wouldn't be around. What often happens though is that the better player starts getting bummed out and now we have 2 donks instead of one :)

Good luck!
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HennieP
      Unfortunatly I didn't last long. Got my AA busted by a donk who called my 3.5 bb raise with 33. Ah well, will try again tomorrow.

What? What's with the frowns? Awww, come on... Look at my sig. :tongue: