Hello from Vietnam =)

• lyanthin
      lyanthin
      Basic
      Hi my name is Lyan =)
      I live in Germany but I'm in Vietnam right now and will stay here for 1 month! I work in a Kindergarten - looking for small children and teaching them many usefull things for life =)
      I started playing poker about one year ago. My ex-boyfriend told me and he gave me some of his poker books, too. I didn't read them... :P okay only some pages...
      But I read the articles on your website and made the test! I passed at 1st try :D . I made an account at Party Poker. And now I wait for the starting money. That gives me some time to write here ;D
      That's about all for now. I found your website with google and then **** and then the link there =)

Bye bye!

Lyan
  • 4 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyanthin
      I work in a Kindergarten - looking for small children
      Sorry, and I don't mean to be rude at all to your english, but I found this little line extremely hilarious when taken out of context (the way I read it :P ).
      Welcome though!
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi lyanthin,

welcome in our community. Nice to see another girl around. I wish you a good start. If you have some spare time left, i suggest to reread the articles in order to internalize the theory.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • lyanthin
      lyanthin
      Basic
      No no Brian...I think something is wrong with your brain =)
      I mean I care for children! Okay I think you got it anyways... :)

Yes okay Sir Tribun. Your name is like the guy in the movie "Gladiotor". Don't want to make you angry like him then ;P I will read some more articles. Very easy to read (and to understand). I have to wait very long for the starting money because of
      the security check. I will come back here in 5 weeks or so. And send the identification thingy from my home. ;(

sunny days =)

Lyan
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      You can send the ID from wherever you want. If you can't send it from the e-mail address you signed up with, simply enter IDCheck/lyanthin as subject and send it from another address if you want. I am the guy from the film. :D :D :D :D

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar