This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from Vietnam =)

• lyanthin
      lyanthin
      Basic
      Hi my name is Lyan =)
      I live in Germany but I'm in Vietnam right now and will stay here for 1 month! I work in a Kindergarten - looking for small children and teaching them many usefull things for life =)
      I started playing poker about one year ago. My ex-boyfriend told me and he gave me some of his poker books, too. I didn't read them... :P okay only some pages...
      But I read the articles on your website and made the test! I passed at 1st try :D . I made an account at Party Poker. And now I wait for the starting money. That gives me some time to write here ;D
      That's about all for now. I found your website with google and then **** and then the link there =)

Bye bye!

Lyan
  • 4 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyanthin
      I work in a Kindergarten - looking for small children
      Sorry, and I don't mean to be rude at all to your english, but I found this little line extremely hilarious when taken out of context (the way I read it :P ).
      Welcome though!
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi lyanthin,

welcome in our community. Nice to see another girl around. I wish you a good start. If you have some spare time left, i suggest to reread the articles in order to internalize the theory.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • lyanthin
      lyanthin
      Basic
      No no Brian...I think something is wrong with your brain =)
      I mean I care for children! Okay I think you got it anyways... :)

Yes okay Sir Tribun. Your name is like the guy in the movie "Gladiotor". Don't want to make you angry like him then ;P I will read some more articles. Very easy to read (and to understand). I have to wait very long for the starting money because of
      the security check. I will come back here in 5 weeks or so. And send the identification thingy from my home. ;(

sunny days =)

Lyan
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      You can send the ID from wherever you want. If you can't send it from the e-mail address you signed up with, simply enter IDCheck/lyanthin as subject and send it from another address if you want. I am the guy from the film. :D :D :D :D

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar