BTN ($28.02)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, SB raises to $2, fold, Hero calls $1.40

FLOP ($4.20) Q:diamond: 6:diamond: 3:heart:

SB bets $4.20, Hero calls $4.20

TURN ($12.60) Q:diamond: 6:diamond: 3:heart: 9:club:

SB bets $19.33 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $11.97

I don't know how I interpreted this player in game.

But if this was unknown player is it ok to call vs 3bet with this hand? On flop I think I have to call but pot size bet looks like value. And not much likely that average player would have 66-33m so its more like QQ+ or AQ. But we can never knwo, maybe with a draw he bets that much.

On turn do you agree with a fold? We are bit deep, so much to invest. But turn does not change much. This cannot be 99, Q9 most likely. Only the bet size indicates that its likely that it is strong.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: As long gives good odds should be fine.
      Postflop: Though I don't really get the point of calling the flop vs pot size Bet and then laying down on a blank. :(

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Postflop: Though I don't really get the point of calling the flop vs pot size Bet and then laying down on a blank. :(

Best Regards.
      On flop I have invested aournd 6.2$, and on turn is the decition to loose almost the whole stack or not. What weaked hands could be that crazy?

Unless I should directly fold the flop, but this might be too weak, wouln't it?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Best Regards.
      On flop I have invested aournd 6.2$, and on turn is the decition to loose almost the whole stack or not. What weaked hands could be that crazy?

Unless I should directly fold the flop, but this might be too weak, wouln't it?
      But do you ever expect people Check/Folding the turn or whatsoever even Checking when they are potting the flop. :P Really wouldn't make sense to waste the money there if you don't plan to call him down. Even if he checks he could still check with traps.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      But do you ever expect people Check/Folding the turn or whatsoever even Checking when they are potting the flop.

If he bet flop as bluff then yes. For example he could be as bluff because he thinks pot size generates lot of FE. IF he is reg he would not do this most likely but we don't know. THen only KQ on flop I beat if he is fish.

So then this is more to fold directly on flop?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      But do you ever expect people Check/Folding the turn or whatsoever even Checking when they are potting the flop.

If he bet flop as bluff then yes. For example he could be as bluff because he thinks pot size generates lot of FE. IF he is reg he would not do this most likely but we don't know. THen only KQ on flop I beat if he is fish.

So then this is more to fold directly on flop?
      I'd call the flop and call the turn. :)