TAF problem

• profimaximus
      profimaximus
      Bronze
      First I would like to say that I'm in TAF program for over 2 years and during that period I referred over 100 people, and made some money. Thanks for that PS.
      But from this week I have some problems in my TAF acc.
      First over weekend I didn't get any update of points from my referrals. I wrote to support in monday, and points were updated around 17h (for over a year points are updated early in the morning).
      Second, and more strange is that yesterday my friend joind PS over my link. All day counter of my referred friends didn't registered him (I see name tomorrow, but counter of referred friends goes up as soon as someone join PS over my link). I wrote to support and they kindly checked and they told me this: "I can confirm that user cikaboca was registered at our site using your link. You will see him in you referred friends list within the next 24 hours." This morning, in my referred list I notice new name, and that was NOT cikaboca. This name: b****o. First and last letters are different from cikaboca, right?
      I hope that you can explain me this problem.
      TY
      (sorry for my bad english)
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi profimaximus,

Thank you for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

I am not aware of any problems with our TaF counter and such so it's best to contact our customer support team again.

Maybe another user signed up using your TaF link?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • profimaximus
      profimaximus
      Bronze
      problem is that my friends nick is cikaboca, and in my reffered list is someone which nick starts with B..... And support confirmed that cikaboca signed with my referral link. Then in my list should apear C....a not B....o, right or not? My question is why I don't see cikaboca. Ty
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again,

As a moderator I don't have access to this information so your best bet is to contact our support team :)

Thanks again for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      If the support says he's registerd under you then he most likely is.

I advice you to wait till tomorrow and check if he shows up on your list. If he doesn't send in a new support ticket and they will help you :)