This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl Sh Aq

• salflip
      salflip
      Bronze
      This was the 3rd or 4th pot I had raised in a row

could this have been played any better?

I think I could have bet more on the flop to balance my play as If I had a genuine hand I most certainly would have bet more for protection

I think around $5 sounds good

CO:52/5/5/29/128

SB:18/11/3/28/279

Hero BU

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)

saw flop|saw showdown

MP ($26.15)
      CO ($4.55)
      Hero ($26.30)
      SB ($46.75)
      BB ($6)
      UTG ($34.60)

Preflop: Hero is Button with , .
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls $2.15, 1 fold, CO calls $1.40.

Flop: ($7) , , (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4, CO folds.

Turn: ($15) (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($15) (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $10, SB folds.

Final Pot: $15
  • 1 reply
    • Thorsten77
      Thorsten77
      Black
      Hi salflip,

c-betting this flop is not really bad in general, but you might consider to check behind here: CO has a PFR of 5 and raise/calls preflop - even though his VPIP looks very fishy, he seems to raise only a small portion of hands. Furthermore, SB coldcalls after a raise and a reraise. Especially with your image (they may see you as a maniac) its a spot where you often get called my monsters, that want to let you bluff into them. In general, such a call after a raise and a reraise is typically a very strong hand.
      If you bet, I agree that you shoul bet a little more on such a flop, e.g., 5$.

As played, I like the check behind on the turn, as you have gained additional outs. I also like sizing the value bet on the river.