This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi english community

• 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello MisterFab and welcome to the english community :D

i'm sure if you get involved it will help your english! how long have you played poker for and what game types are you playing? maybe you should start a blog and use it to update your poker progress and discuss things with others.. that could also be really helpful.

Lewis.
    • MisterFab
      MisterFab
      Bronze
      I`m mttsng player and I just start blog at polish community. 2nd blog in english is a great idea. Besides I talk with Schnitzelfisch and I will try to translate his great topic about productivity.

blog
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey MisterFab

Welcome to the Eng community :)

You are from Poland originally then? Where have you moved to?

Good luck with it all
      Carl
    • MisterFab
      MisterFab
      Bronze
      Yes I`m from Poland and I moved to Ireland. In the future I would like to live permanently in english-speaking country.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MisterFab
      Yes I`m from Poland and I moved to Ireland. In the future I would like to live permanently in english-speaking country.
      You're learning English and you live in Ireland, some of them Irish folks can be difficult to understand, even for an Englishman like myself!

I know how to sya two things in Polish so far, cześć (Can only pronounce it - had to Google spelling) and Boski :f_biggrin:

So, how is Ireland for you? Which part are you living in?