Hi english community

• 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hello MisterFab and welcome to the english community :D

i'm sure if you get involved it will help your english! how long have you played poker for and what game types are you playing? maybe you should start a blog and use it to update your poker progress and discuss things with others.. that could also be really helpful.

Lewis.
    • MisterFab
      MisterFab
      Bronze
      I`m mttsng player and I just start blog at polish community. 2nd blog in english is a great idea. Besides I talk with Schnitzelfisch and I will try to translate his great topic about productivity.

blog
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey MisterFab

Welcome to the Eng community :)

You are from Poland originally then? Where have you moved to?

Good luck with it all
      Carl
    • MisterFab
      MisterFab
      Bronze
      Yes I`m from Poland and I moved to Ireland. In the future I would like to live permanently in english-speaking country.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MisterFab
      Yes I`m from Poland and I moved to Ireland. In the future I would like to live permanently in english-speaking country.
      You're learning English and you live in Ireland, some of them Irish folks can be difficult to understand, even for an Englishman like myself!

I know how to sya two things in Polish so far, cześć (Can only pronounce it - had to Google spelling) and Boski :f_biggrin:

So, how is Ireland for you? Which part are you living in?