Online support

• Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Online support keep bothering me with their promotions to get me to making a deposit. I decline it every time, saying I will deposit after i've raked enough so the starting capital is truly mine, but they just keep contacting me. How can I get them to stop bothering me? I usually try do ditch them as friendly as possible, but they're starting to get annoying :s_rolleyes:
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Riverdiver,

I remember these guys contacting me in the past!

You can try open up their live support and ask them to stop I guess?

Happy Sunday,
      Gary
    • JascSP
      JascSP
      Bronze
      This happens at what seem like about 70-80% of the time I log on. Tried to ignore them but they will not give up until I tell them I'm busy etc. Never had this even once with my other accounts at various poker rooms. I am very tempted to stop my account with Titan as my patience is fast running out.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by JascSP
      This happens at what seem like about 70-80% of the time I log on. Tried to ignore them but they will not give up until I tell them I'm busy etc. Never had this even once with my other accounts at various poker rooms. I am very tempted to stop my account with Titan as my patience is fast running out.
      I'm not sure what exactly you are experiencing.

Every poker room I have ever played on has a pop-up window when I sign on that lists there current "news" -- and you're right -- I it almost always some gimmicky promo or "offer".

I just click the button to dismiss them.
      No big deal.

Are you getting something even more intrusive?

If so, take a screenshot, forward it to their customer support via email, along with the sentiments you expressed above.

Poker rooms are (somewhat) sensitive to their image.
      They want to be seen as fun places to play.

I see that this is your first post in the forums.
      Welcome! Great to have you aboard!

Why not take a moment and introduce yourself?

Best of luck at the tables (and with Titan support),
      --VS
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      He's probably talking about that customer support is contacting him on online support with promotions. This happened to me a lot when I played there, got really frustrating. I also learned to never use your real phone number upon registration, as they called you several times a week with different promos.
    • JascSP
      JascSP
      Bronze
      Hi Vorpal and Loddin.

As Loddin suggests, it is customer support trying to engage me in conversation and sell me bonuses. I have tried simply ignoring them by closing the pop-up, but they refuse to give up until I tell them to leave me alone. It even happens when playing tournaments and on one particular occasion when I was ITM, highly stacked and playing well. Needless to say my concentration was blown and I was shortly afterwards knocked out of the tournament with just a few pennies to my name.

As stated in my previous post, my patience has just about run out and I now log off and play elsewhere as soon as they start bothering me. Once I've used up the last of the little balance I have left with them, I fully intend to uninstall their software and spend my money at one of less intrusive sites. It's not as if there is shortage of alternatives afterall.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi JascSP

If the popups are in a separate window, can you not just minimize that window and then leave it?

Cheers,
      --VS
    • MitNibbler
      MitNibbler
      Bronze
      "If the popups are in a separate window, can you not just minimize that window and then leave it?"

Yes you can, but you should not be hassled almost every time you go to play on the site. As well... When support contacts you and any post in that window they send has an alert sound, that is annoying. It is a reason I have stopped playing there.

:f_cry:
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      If you deposit they won't bother you :D :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by ninuu
      If you deposit they won't bother you :D :D
      :D