ticket replay,how long does it take ?

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      i have opened a ticket to Party Poker regarding my account and one promotion. 24h+ still no answer. According to this their support doesn't look very good,or... ?

Didn't want to sound like pain in the ass but i really need that Q to be answered fast.

Best Regards Nikola
  • 6 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      And you think posting here will make them answer you faster? Unless you got a Paladium status or higher on party your going to wait a few days.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      And you think posting here will make them answer you faster? Unless you got a Paladium status or higher on party your going to wait a few days.
      my Question is (as the tread says) how does it take. So if you had situations like me then simply tell me the hours/days you waited before your ticket was answered. Time is really important for my situations thats why i opened this tread.
      And yes i do know that if i open tread here my ticket wont be answered faster.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi NikolaB85,

The standard answering time is usually 1-2 days via email.

The quickest way to receive an answer at Party Poker is to use either their toll-free numbers or by contacting their live support team :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      by contacting their live support team
      yeah i always do this every time i have a question. much simpler, quicker and they seem very polite and helpful. can't remember the last time i emailed them :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Yea i will try live chat since 3 days no answer.

Thanks a lot guys :s_grin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Let us know what happens please :)

Best regards,
      Gary