This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ticket replay,how long does it take ?

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      i have opened a ticket to Party Poker regarding my account and one promotion. 24h+ still no answer. According to this their support doesn't look very good,or... ?

Didn't want to sound like pain in the ass but i really need that Q to be answered fast.

Best Regards Nikola
  • 6 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      And you think posting here will make them answer you faster? Unless you got a Paladium status or higher on party your going to wait a few days.
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      And you think posting here will make them answer you faster? Unless you got a Paladium status or higher on party your going to wait a few days.
      my Question is (as the tread says) how does it take. So if you had situations like me then simply tell me the hours/days you waited before your ticket was answered. Time is really important for my situations thats why i opened this tread.
      And yes i do know that if i open tread here my ticket wont be answered faster.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi NikolaB85,

The standard answering time is usually 1-2 days via email.

The quickest way to receive an answer at Party Poker is to use either their toll-free numbers or by contacting their live support team :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      by contacting their live support team
      yeah i always do this every time i have a question. much simpler, quicker and they seem very polite and helpful. can't remember the last time i emailed them :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Yea i will try live chat since 3 days no answer.

Thanks a lot guys :s_grin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Let us know what happens please :)

Best regards,
      Gary