[NL20-NL50] nl25sh - KJs this sucks

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Why would you call preflop and lay down with TP type of holding on the flop? :P Don't you think he is CBetting also just FD?

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Farmarchist,

Why would you call preflop and lay down with TP type of holding on the flop? :P Don't you think he is CBetting also just FD?

Best Regards.
      Yes I know it looks weak. It's just because of his pretty big isoraise+pretty big bet+small CB%. I also had a note that he is check/folding K22 flop as PFR. I just think that we can expect a 2nd barrel in this spot which we aren't able to call... So should we fold preflop? I think we have to call this hand also because the other fishy guy can still join the pot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Yes I know it looks weak. It's just because of his pretty big isoraise+pretty big bet+small CB%. I also had a note that he is check/folding K22 flop as PFR. I just think that we can expect a 2nd barrel in this spot which we aren't able to call... So should we fold preflop? I think we have to call this hand also because the other fishy guy can still join the pot.
      Then what are you hoping to hit? :D Then just fold it preflop. ;) I don't just see myself folding here whilst I assume he is capable of CBetting even with draws and of course PP+FD or whatsoever type of holding.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Then what are you hoping to hit? :D Then just fold it preflop. ;) I don't just see myself folding here whilst I assume he is capable of CBetting even with draws and of course PP+FD or whatsoever type of holding.
      Okay then I played it badly. So what are you doing on 8 :spade: turn if he bets again (2/3th pot)?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Best Regards.
      Okay then I played it badly. So what are you doing on 8 :spade: turn if he bets again (2/3th pot)?
      As you have 190 hands then I would have the same sample, so I would already know what kind of player he is. Might even ship the turn vs his stack cause so far he seems to be still more towards aggressive player preflop and opening decent amount of hands.

Another possibility would be to base it on his 2nd barreling stat. :)