This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

party free 10$

• charmianeasaria
      charmianeasaria
      Bronze
      got an offer from pokerstrategy about the free 10$ just registered at party poker i cannot activate my real money account. without making a deposit so the free 10$ its out of the question tried everything and it leads to depositing. its sucks
  • 3 replies
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Interesting post!

I made an account at Party through PS with the idea of maybe switching there after making a stack elsewhere with PS first.

I wanted to try some PS freerolls on Party to get used to the software, but the system wouldn't let me play without first depositing money - which, IMHO, is short-sighted.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      exatcly, on PP you have to make a deposit to have real money account , and i think pokerstrtategy makes a deposit when you recive 10 and then you can play everything.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      exatcly, on PP you have to make a deposit to have real money account , and i think pokerstrtategy makes a deposit when you recive 10 and then you can play everything.
      This is correct Agiz and thank you :)

Hi guys,

The $10 bonus counts as a deposit so once you receive it, you will be able to play in any of their freerolls.

As long as you have followed the instructions carefully the $10 should reach your account within 48 hours :)

Happy Sunday,
      Gary