party free 10$

• charmianeasaria
      charmianeasaria
      Bronze
      got an offer from pokerstrategy about the free 10$ just registered at party poker i cannot activate my real money account. without making a deposit so the free 10$ its out of the question tried everything and it leads to depositing. its sucks
  • 3 replies
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Interesting post!

I made an account at Party through PS with the idea of maybe switching there after making a stack elsewhere with PS first.

I wanted to try some PS freerolls on Party to get used to the software, but the system wouldn't let me play without first depositing money - which, IMHO, is short-sighted.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      exatcly, on PP you have to make a deposit to have real money account , and i think pokerstrtategy makes a deposit when you recive 10 and then you can play everything.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      exatcly, on PP you have to make a deposit to have real money account , and i think pokerstrtategy makes a deposit when you recive 10 and then you can play everything.
      This is correct Agiz and thank you :)

Hi guys,

The $10 bonus counts as a deposit so once you receive it, you will be able to play in any of their freerolls.

As long as you have followed the instructions carefully the $10 should reach your account within 48 hours :)

Happy Sunday,
      Gary