UTG: $15.21 - VPIP: 11, PFR: 9, 3B: 3, AF: 2.8, Hands: 148601
      UTG+1: $8.63 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 6, 3B: 2, AF: 1.6, Hands: 8827
      UTG+2: $4.00 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 11, 3B: 4, AF: 3.1, Hands: 1028
      MP1: $9.71 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 5, 3B: 1, AF: 1.8, Hands: 2567
      MP2: $10.00 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 11, 3B: 6, AF: 3.2, Hands: 37638
      CO: $10.34 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 9, 3B: 3, AF: 2.3, Hands: 107867

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with 2 :spade: J :club:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 1 fold, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.55) K :heart: A :club: 6 :heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1, BB calls $0.70

Turn: ($2.55) 6 :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.30, BB calls $1.30

River: ($5.15) T :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $5.15, BB calls $5.13 all in

Final Pot: $15.41 Hero shows 2 :spade: J :club: BB shows K :spade: 9 :heart: Hero wins $0.02 (Rake: $1.00)

I thought he hasn't any draws so I bluffed more till all in to force him to fold high pair, I thought he was capable to fold... but he didn't, bad bluff? more stats from him: Went to Showdown:26 Won $ at Showdown:40.49 on not very big sample of hand history
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ezeras,

I don't really get your play at all. :( Worst spot to turn hand into bluff and nor doesn't really make sense to 3barrel here. Good example how to spew away money by just stealing loose. :P

Best Regards.
    • ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ezeras,

I don't really get your play at all. :( Worst spot to turn hand into bluff and nor doesn't really make sense to 3barrel here. Good example how to spew away money by just stealing loose. :P

Best Regards.
      The river had completed many draws. He would be calling with medium hands and he would be raising with strong hands to protect on the flop or on the turn. By the way, he could be raising with draws too. So I think he should have medium hand on river which he could easily lay down.... It could be small aces or kings (like this situation). He didn't 3 bet me preflop so no AA, KK, it is very doubtful 66 and AK. And he couldnt call on the turn with straight draw because not enough implied odds. It is very ugly situation for him - I have a monster or absolutely nothing, he didn't play with me many hands so he doesn't have any reads on me and I might look more passive guy. But this type of player maybe couldn't fold due to his high WTSD and low W$SD (I didn't notice it on the play). So this line is still terrible and I shouldn't do this to tight aggressive players?
      I even don't know with which hands tight aggressive player could beat me with such playing line? A6, K6? unbelievable flush or straight with the line to call turn and fast check on the river (the check was fast and I don't think it was acting)?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ezeras
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ezeras,

Best Regards.
      The river had completed many draws. He would be calling with medium hands and he would be raising with strong hands to protect on the flop or on the turn. By the way, he could be raising with draws too. So I think he should have medium hand on river which he could easily lay down.... It could be small aces or kings (like this situation). He didn't 3 bet me preflop so no AA, KK, it is very doubtful 66 and AK. And he couldnt call on the turn with straight draw because not enough implied odds. It is very ugly situation for him - I have a monster or absolutely nothing, he didn't play with me many hands so he doesn't have any reads on me and I might look more passive guy. But this type of player maybe couldn't fold due to his high WTSD and low W$SD (I didn't notice it on the play). So this line is still terrible and I shouldn't do this to tight aggressive players?
      I even don't know with which hands tight aggressive player could beat me with such playing line? A6, K6? unbelievable flush or straight with the line to call turn and fast check on the river (the check was fast and I don't think it was acting)?
      I am just gonna make it short and clear, "Don't try to bluff a station". That's the rule which will help you pass the limit, if not then you will be stuck on NL10 for longer time. :(