20k+ hands at NL10 Stats and Graph for Review

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey All,

Last week I got HEM2 so I finally am able to review hands and look at my stats and anilize my game. So here I will post my graph and stats for my 20k+ hands at NL10, I usualy post my stats and graph after 20k of hands but since I have only just got the program I have gone over 20k hands.

I have inclued my Stats and Graph for 20k of hand played on Party Pokerand Poker Stars across normal FR and Zoom Tables at 5c/10c NLHE.

Game Type Description $0.05/0.10 NL
      Game holdem
      Hands- 26,791
      $- $140.19
      bb/100- 5.23
      VPIP%- 11.2
      PFR%- 9.5
      WTSD%- 20.5
      W$SD%- 56.2
      Agg- 6.10
      Agg%- 43.0
      *Rake- $
      *EV bb/100-
      PFR/VPIP Ratio- 84.8
      3Bet%- 4
      vs 3Bet Call%- 12.4
      4Bet Range- 1.5
      Sqz%- 2.7
      Flop Agg%- 56.4
      Turn Agg%- 29.7
      River Agg%- 18.7
      Flop CBet%- 92.3
      Flop CBet% Success- 44.3
      Turn CBet%- 40.6
      Flop Fold vs Cbet- 70.3
      Flop vs Raise Fold%- 51.0
      Steal Pct- 29.4
      *Overall Steal Success-
      Early UO PFR- 8.2
      Middle UO PFR- 12.8
      Cutoff UO PFR- 18.1
      Button UO PFR- 32.5
      SB UO PFR- 48.6
      Preflop Positional Awareness- 3.96
      River Call Efficiency- 2.23
      SB Reraise Steal- 13.2
      BB Reraise Steal- 10
      SB Fold to Steal- 86.5
      BB Fold to Steal- 84.7

All sites graph

Party Poker graph

PokerStars graph

PokerStars graph-Normal

PokerStars graph-Zoom

Any feedback would be much apreciated.

* Stats I can find if anyone know where to find them in HEM2 can you please let me know.

Links to previous stat and graph threads.

BigAl
  • 6 replies
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      you should post hands not graph, i remember Krantz telling in a deucescracked video that numbers doesnt mean anything if they are layed without context.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spaznRNMD
      you should post hands not graph, i remember Krantz telling in a deucescracked video that numbers doesnt mean anything if they are layed without context.
      Dont worry I post hands aswell I would just like some good players to look over my stats and make sure there ok.
    • spaznRNMD
      spaznRNMD
      Basic
      I'd just say to CB less especially pots where you have not much equity because at 10NL even if you play as tight as you are, you are going to call alot.

If you CBet that much you need to barrel and barrel more.

Try to give up more flop that hits your oppenent range

Otherwise you're doing well keep it up :)
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I don't play FR so this might not be the best advice but:

I think you might be too loose in early position. is your range AQ+/22+? Wouldn't recommend playing the smaller pp's like 22-55 utg, if your opening AJ it could be too lose depending on table...

What's your 3b BTN v CO? Because your restealing a good bit but your 3b is only 4% so seems you might not be 3betting enough v lp opens ip

Steal percentage could be higher, I'd also tighten up in SB, defo shouldn't be looser on sb than btn

And finally your cbet is huge! And you seem to be giving up a lot on the turn. I'd try getting your cbet down to ~60-70%
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Heyho,

You are very tight even for full ring. This might not be ideal, there should be quite a few spots where you can loosen up a couple of percentages.

For example, your CO tighter than average and your BU is on the extremely tight side I would say. Use about 60% as a defult on the button. Your current stats show your positional awarness is not that good. You have higher Steal from SB than BU. BU should be the loosest position for you. This means, SB should also be a big tighter. Make it around 35% and very dynamic based on who's in BB and how often he folds preflop. Once called when holding a weak hand, give up postflop.

You cbet very much but this goes hand in hand with your tight preflop range. I would still shed quite a few percentages off it. Don't cbet everything you've hit on the flop, keep some hands to check back and bluffcatch like weak top pairs, second pairs with high kickers. You can also delay cbet some of them for value and this way also not always give up if the flop is bad for a cbet. You can check back air when people seem to hit often and still have some value hands to delay cbet on the turn, meaning you can also bluff a small percentage of the time if they check a second time.

You fold often versus cbets. Raise a bit more against people that cbet a lot (>70%) with hands like gutshots with overcards, medium flushdraws, medium pair with backdoor straight or flush that can't call down and the obvious monster draws and value hands.

Your river aggression drops too much. Maybe it works now but if people notice it, it becomes easy to call flop where you bet too much, same on turn and feel really safe on river because you never bluff it. You also make very tight calls since you always win when you call river. You probably don't raise thin enough for value or don't value bet on turn, check back river as often as you could.

Hope it helps!
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      I don't play FR so this might not be the best advice but:I think you might be too loose in early position. is your range AQ+/22+? Wouldn't recommend playing the smaller pp's like 22-55 utg, if your opening AJ it could be too lose depending on table...What's your 3b BTN v CO? Because your restealing a good bit but your 3b is only 4% so seems you might not be 3betting enough v lp opens ipSteal percentage could be higher, I'd also tighten up in SB, defo shouldn't be looser on sb than btnAnd finally your cbet is huge! And you seem to be giving up a lot on the turn. I'd try getting your cbet down to ~60-70%

Hey thanks for responding I find it funny it seems like everytime I post one of these threads it always seems that people say I'm too lose from EP. The reason I find this strange is that I basicly dont play that much from EP, my opening range is... UTG - 2s+ AQs+, UTG+1 - 2s+ AJs+, UTG+2 - 2s+ AQo+ AJs+, MP - 2s+ AJo+ AJs+. Do you think it is because I raise 2s+ in all positions?

About 3Bet BTN Vs CO I cant seem to find this stat in HEM2 do you know what report it is in?

Yes I defently need to get my CBet down, thanks for input.

Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Heyho,

You are very tight even for full ring. This might not be ideal, there should be quite a few spots where you can loosen up a couple of percentages.

For example, your CO tighter than average and your BU is on the extremely tight side I would say. Use about 60% as a defult on the button. Your current stats show your positional awarness is not that good. You have higher Steal from SB than BU. BU should be the loosest position for you. This means, SB should also be a big tighter. Make it around 35% and very dynamic based on who's in BB and how often he folds preflop. Once called when holding a weak hand, give up postflop.

You cbet very much but this goes hand in hand with your tight preflop range. I would still shed quite a few percentages off it. Don't cbet everything you've hit on the flop, keep some hands to check back and bluffcatch like weak top pairs, second pairs with high kickers. You can also delay cbet some of them for value and this way also not always give up if the flop is bad for a cbet. You can check back air when people seem to hit often and still have some value hands to delay cbet on the turn, meaning you can also bluff a small percentage of the time if they check a second time.

You fold often versus cbets. Raise a bit more against people that cbet a lot (>70%) with hands like gutshots with overcards, medium flushdraws, medium pair with backdoor straight or flush that can't call down and the obvious monster draws and value hands.

Your river aggression drops too much. Maybe it works now but if people notice it, it becomes easy to call flop where you bet too much, same on turn and feel really safe on river because you never bluff it. You also make very tight calls since you always win when you call river. You probably don't raise thin enough for value or don't value bet on turn, check back river as often as you could.

Hope it helps!
      Thanks very much for takeing look and your input.

Chears,
      BigAl