Graph

• windar021
      windar021
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I just recently started a Blog.. and wanted to post my weekly graph.. but I just have a simple question.. How in the hell can I post pictures?? I know I need to use the "insert image".. but when I click on it Im not sure if its asking for the URL, or the file name of the pic..
  • 3 replies
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hi,

It asks for the image url, like this:

code:
      [IMG]http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/forum/icons/icon13.gif[/IMG]

If you're not sure about the path than right click on the image in the browser and click something like copy image url - at least it works that way in Chrome - which copies the path (with the .jpeg/.png/.gif extension) which you can use.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      go to imageshack and post the image of your graph there. then once it is uploaded, they will give you a 'forum code'. then when you go to insert image, paste that url into the box and voila.

Lewis.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Here is a more detailed description.

I copied this from a post from some time ago -- hopefully nothing has drastically changed. On first glance it looks OK to me.

To post your graph
      1. right click on it and save the image somewhere in your computer
      2. upload to a free image hosting service (like imgur.com, imageshack.com, etc.)
      3. in that image hosting service, copy the link which says for posting in forums
      4. paste in our message box
      5. voila!

To post images
      1. save the image somewhere in you computer
      2. upload to a free image hosting service (like imgur.com, imageshack.com, etc.)
      3. in that image hosting service, copy the link which says for posting in forums
      4. paste in our message box
      5. voila!