This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AK 3bet pot 6T6

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.52)
      BB ($9.70)
      UTG ($31.17)
      CO ($29.56)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.90, fold, Hero calls $1.30

FLOP ($4) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($4) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart: 4:diamond:

SB bets $2.90, Hero calls $2.90

RIVER ($9.80) 6:diamond: T:spade: 6:heart: 4:diamond: J:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

I could 4bet/push preflop with this for easier play, in this position it would be more +EV I think.

As played - on flop he does not cbet, probably he might think that pairs are not folding so its not worth for him to cbet with the air. So maybe I should try to take the pot down?

Turn - if he did not cbet the flop with air, then turn did not change much, so his braodways did not improve. Maybe he is having a draw here. And also he sees that I don't have anything becauyse I do not show aggression on flop. So what do you think about call here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Problem with 4betting vs such guys is that if the W$SD is true then you wont see that many weaker hands which go broke. Therefore might even safer to play it with passive approach.
      Postflop: Not much to comment, he may block-bet it as well even with just some A high.

Best Regards.