DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $8.26 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 14, 3B: 4, AF: 3,3, Hands: 216
      Hero (CO): $5.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 39956
      BTN: $5.00 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 12, 3B: 14, AF: 5,0, Hands: 58
      SB: $0.54 - VPIP: 33, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 0,2, Hands: 27
      BB: $4.01 - VPIP: 45, PFR: 27, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 11
      UTG: $3.05 - VPIP: 37, PFR: 26, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 19

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with Q :diamond: Q :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BTN raises to $0.67, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.12, BTN calls $1.45

Flop: ($4.31) 7 :club: A :spade: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.88, BTN calls $2.88

Turn: ($10.07) 8 :diamond: (2 players)

River: ($10.07) 4 :heart: (2 players)

WHY DOES ALWAYS COME AN OVERCARD WHEN I HAVE KK or QQ?? WHY? WHY? WHY? IM the unluckiest player on this whole planet. When flop a set, villain flops flush. When I get flush, villain gets better flush. Why should I invest my time in this game, if I keep getting coolered over and over and over again...

It doesnt f_kin matter if I play TAGGIsh, when villain villain always sucks out. It doesnt matter if I have KK, if villain calls a 3bet OOP with A4, and an A comes on the turn. I'm so angry right now. It's so sad that even though I play better cards, I still loose with them over, and over, and over again. Poker is not like chess. If villain has 1% equity, HE WILL GET THAT CARD ON THE RIVER, and there is NOTHING I can do about it. Even if I bet pot/pot, he calls, and sucks out, good game. I should just push ont he flop.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Well, he is just a bad player, what else. :P From them you earn money and shouldn't really tilt just cause one hand. That's poker and always going to be like that, if you going to affect this way your game you will just continue losing even more.

What you should ask on the flop is how many worse hands pay you there? :)

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Well, he is just a bad player, what else. :P From them you earn money and shouldn't really tilt just cause one hand. That's poker and always going to be like that, if you going to affect this way your game you will just continue losing even more.

Best Regards.
      It took like 5 bad beats in a row to make me write that stuff. :D I mean, I can handle some punches if I punch back sometimes, but if I keep getting knocked out over and over again, it really gets frustrating.

Flop should be check/call I think. Let the agressive player bet, it's better. Pushing on the flop doesnt make much sense, I agree.
      There is NO WAY we could get away from this hand, with and SPR of 0.7.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Best Regards.
      It took like 5 bad beats in a row to make me write that stuff. :D I mean, I can handle some punches if I punch back sometimes, but if I keep getting knocked out over and over again, it really gets frustrating.

Flop should be check/call I think. Let the agressive player bet, it's better. Pushing on the flop doesnt make much sense, I agree.
      There is NO WAY we could get away from this hand, with and SPR of 0.7.
      Hehe, sometimes it happens. :D That's why hand evaluation is also good, you can let yourself out here. :f_biggrin: Check/Calling is a better idea. ;)
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze